$349 for 3 x 1 Hour Dermal Needling Skin Rejuvenation Treatments from Koru Clinic (Worth $900)
- Fine Print
- Treat your face to 3 skin rejuvenation treatments using the cutting edge technique of dermal needling
- Designed to help with improving skin tone and texture, minimising fine lines, wrinkles, acne and other scarring, and may give your face an overall fresher appearance!
- Use of local anesthetic makes this an easy procedure with little to no down time
- The friendly, helpful staff are fully qualified, and experienced in the dermal needling process
- Relax in the soothing atmosphere of this reputable Appearance Medicine Clinic
- Easy to find Cashmere location
- *Results may vary
The Fine Print
Expires 3 June 2016
Booking essential (ph: (03) 372 3589), subject to availability
48 hr cancellation policy applies or voucher void
Results may vary
Multiple treatments may be required for maximum benefit
Please allow 30 mins for anaesthetic prior
Not valid for pregnant or lactating women
You may consult a doctor or registered health practitioner to determine if this treatment is safe for you to use
Not suitable for those with an allergy to local anesthetic creams
Is suitable for those with darker skins
Purchase 2 vouchers for consecutive treatments.
1st session must be booked before expiry date
For optimum results, a series of 3- 6 treatments is recommended
Redeemable only by the named purchaser of voucher, non-transferable
It is always recommended you talk with your primary health physician before stopping or starting any type of treatment
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Dermal Needling Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
This state-of-the-art 1 hour treatment includes an in-clinic dermal needling (after application of local anesthetic cream), with application of medical grade serum, customized to the specifics of your skin. Serum infusion is assisted by application of LED light therapy. Ideally, this treatment should be repeated every 6 - 8 weeks for 3 to 6 sessions.
For more information on dermal needling skin rejuvenation treatments check out their website
Koru Clinic brings together a range of trained and qualified medical and nursing professionals, with current and proven therapies and treatments, to offer you the best and most comprehensive approach to meeting your skin and body care needs. Their medical and registered nursing staff work together with beauty therapists, to assess your skin and develop a treatment plan to suit you.