$35 for a Front & Back Wheel Alignment, or $45 to incl Front Wheel Balancing for Any Car or SUV from Mullins Tyres Avondale (Value Up To $99)
- Fine Print
- Mullins Tyres has been around for 30 years, meaning your wheels are treated by the experts
- 2 options that'll have you spinning:
- $35 for front & back wheel alignment for any car or SUV (value $79)
- $45 for front & back wheel alignment + front wheel balancing for any car or SUV (value $99)
- No excess for large cars, SUVs or European vehicles
- Computerised wheel alignments using the latest Hunter HawkEye alignment system
- Handy location just off the motorway on Rosebank Road, Avondale, open 5 1/2 days a week
The Fine Print
Offer expires 23 December, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you & 2 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 09 828-1116 & quote voucher code)
Subject to Mullins Tyres' opening days & hours
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
The wheels on the bus go something and something. Ah, that's right - they go left and right. At the same time. Looks like I need to book an alignment before I find my life going in totally opposite directions.
Today's treat from Mullins Tyres gives you 2 options to get your wheels on the straight and narrow using the latest Hunter HawkEye alignment system.
Why get your wheels aligned?
Make your tyres last longer
Reduce your fuel consumption and carbon footprint by reducing tyre wear
Improve handling and ensure safer driving
Peace of mind
With 30 years selling tyres in West Auckland behind them, and the last 15 years under the ownership of Niall Dow, Mullins Tyres can boast they really do know what they're doing as experts in the tyre business.
So hit Buy Now and get on the road enjoying less wear on tyres and wheely good handling, thanks to Mullins Tyres in Avondale.