Mt Lyford Ski Alpine Resort
$37.50 for a Full Day Lift Pass at Mt Lyford Ski Alpine Resort (Value $75)
- Fine Print
- How To Get There
- Make winter worth while on Mt Lyford's ski fields!
- Boasting a host of terrain and facilities for all abilities, Mt Lyford offers an awesome array of alpine activities.
- The terrain is 30% beginner, 40% intermediate, 30% advanced so everyone is catered for.
- The Terako ski area, an ideal family field, offers a great learners area as well as challenging runs for intermediate and advanced skiers.
- Access is kept clear and the snow conditioned by their 4 Kassbohrer Snowgroomers.
- You can buy 10 vouchers for you and 10 gifts for others to treat the whole family
- Check them out and like them on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 7 September, 2016
Walk-ins OK - no appointments required
Valid from Opening Day of the Mt Lyford Ski Season, 2016
Not valid for the July School Holidays (9th - 24th of July 2016
Expires 7th of September OR Official Closing Date 2016
Please present your printed voucher to the Ticket Office on the Mountain upon arrival
Lifts open at 9am and close for the day at 4pm
Subject to snow and weather conditions - please check conditions prior to departing
Mt Lyford does not guarantee the number of lifts operating on any given operating day
Must be used in 1 visit
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
26km from Waiau
60km from Hanmer Springs
146km from Christchurch
60km from Kaikoura
From the South: the access road turns off Highway 70 about 20km's after Waiau. It is a 8km long well maintained gravel road which passes through Beach Forest and into alpine terrain. It passes through the lower of the two areas at Mount Lyford, Lake Stella, where there is a car park, and finishes at Terako Basin, where there is another car park and the ski area.
Check out Mt Lyford's website for more tips on transport.
If you really need convincing...
Don't be bored this winter! Be board(...ing down some excellent ski slopes!)
Mt Lyford Ski Area is offering an amazing opportunity for skiing and snowboarding with a Full Day Adult Lift Pass for just $37.50. You can buy up to 10 for yourself and 10 as gifts so you can bring the whole crew with you for an amazing price.
New Zealand's first true alpine development, Mt Lyford is serviced by a t-bar, two platters, an 180m fixed grip, an advanced rope tow to lower and upper rope terrain features, the Wild Ride Terrain Park with jumps, kickers, and rails, the International Truck Jump and 4 Kassbohrer Snowgroomers to keep the terrain conditioned and access clear.
There is plenty of gear available for hire and the terrain caters to all abilities. Need some chill out time? No worries. You can recharge at the Chamois café or the centrally located Terako Day Lodge restaurant.
Nothing beats the exhilaration of a day on the mountain. Hit that Buy Now button now to hit the slopes this ski season!