- Fine Print
- Let Akaroa Dolphins take you on a 2 hour journey of discovery of fascinating history and natural heritage aboard their beautiful, luxurious catamaran boat
- Just $38 for 1 Adult Pass (Value $75)
- This eco-tourism cruise allows you to view the natural wonders of Akaroa harbour, its unique wildlife including Hector's dolphins, seals, penguins and sea birds
- Their stable and comfortable vessel will provide you with a pleasant and comfortable journey, and with its manoeuvrability allows you to get up close and personal with the spectacular sea caves, volcanic formations, and high cliffs, both with the harbour and beyond the entrance to the Pacific Ocean
- A portion of your fare is contributed to scientific research and welfare of the endangered Hector's dolphins
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of award-winning wine and other refreshments while on board
- Check out their outstanding reviews
- Winners of the Champion Canterbury Business Awards 2015 for Tourism, Small Enterprise and Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Check them out and like them on Facebook and have a squizz at their awesome Instagram
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 31 August, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 4 for you & 4 as gifts)
Bookings are essential (ph 03 304 7866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote voucher code)
Subject to availability & weather conditions
Boat Departure: 12:45pm daily
1 complimentary drink per person
Service of alcohol is R18
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Midnight hedgehog spotting expeditions. Bird-watching weekends. Farm field trips. My animal obsession takes me on all kinds of journeys, and I'm about to add an even more amazing adventure of fauna fandom thanks to this incredible offer from Akaroa Dolphins!
Akaroa Dolphins is here take you on a journey of discovery through millions of years of fascinating history and natural heritage, all aboard their beautiful, luxurious catamaran boat.
With Akaroa Dolphins you can expect to view the harbour and its wildlife in style. Their vessel Into the Blue is fitted with hydrofoils which lift the boat to give an extremely stable and comfortable journey, making it one of the most pleasant rides on the harbour.
Akaroa Harbour is host to amazing bird life and sea mammals, including the worlds rarest and smallest dolphin, the friendly Hectors dolphin. You will also see fur seals sunbathing on the rocks, little blue penguins, marine salmon, and mussel and paua pearl farms, along with a variety of fascinating sea birds.
The size of their vessels make this the perfect opportunity to get away from the large crowds to enjoy a more personalised experience, without compromising on comfort and space. It also gives you the opportunity to get extremely close to the wildlife - giving you the feeling that you could almost touch it!
Hit Buy Now to walk and talk float n boat with the animals, thanks to Akaroa Dolphins.