Mount Maunganui Surf Academy
$39 for a 2 Hour Surf Lesson incl. Board & Wetsuit Hire from Mount Maunganui Surf Academy (Value $80)
- Fine Print
- Learn to surf in the Mount's fantastic waves with the team from Mount Maunganui Surf Academy!
- $39 for a 2 hour surf lesson, including board & wetsuit hire (value $80)
- Ideal for beginners aged 10 and up
- All equipment provided - all you need to bring is a towel, a smile, and a can-do attitude!
- Enjoy personal attention with great instructor to student ratios, with a maximum of six students per class
- Perfect for families, individuals, couples or groups
- All instructors hold Surf Lifesaving New Zealand recognised qualifications and are trained in first aid
- Keen to get a glimpse of the action? Take a look at the video in the 'See More' tab above!
- Check out Mount Maunganui Surf Academy on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 20 December, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 5 for you & 10 as gifts)
Bookings are essential (ph 021 150 2370 or email email@example.com & quote voucher code)
Subject to availability, weather & surf conditions
Not valid public holidays. Subject to operating days & hours over the Christmas period
Valid for ages 10 & up
Maximum of 6 students per group
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Are you bored? Then it's time to get (on a) board!
The waves of the Mount are just right for learning how to surf - and the fine folks at Mount Maunganui Surf Academy are just the team to show you how!
These surfing lessons are perfect for people who've never surfed before. They'll teach you everything you need to know, starting with beach safety and heading all the way through to how to catch waves, correct positioning, different pop-up techniques and surf etiquette. By the end, you'll be well on your way to enjoying surfing... and maybe even discovering a new lifetime passion!
This offer even includes board and wetsuit hire. You'll start out on a soft top board, which is forgiving and provides much of the performance of a traditional fibreglass board. As you improve they have a selection of mini-mals from 7 to 8 foot as well as 9ft long boards for you to try. If that's not enough they even provide high quality, full length summer and winter wetsuits.
Based in the beautiful Mount (if the name wasn't enough of a clue), Mount Maunganui Surf Academy takes great pride in providing top-class personalised surf courses, and endeavour to provide some of the smallest instructor-to-student ratios of any surf school in the area. Their specialist surf coaches all hold Surf Lifesaving New Zealand recognised qualifications and they're trained in first aid to keep everyone safe and happy.
So what are you waiting for? Slap on some waterproof sunblock and hit Buy on this surf-tastic treat!