- Fine Print
- Get your wheels checked out by a locally grown business that has been delivering quality service to New Zealanders for years
- $39 for a Wheel Alignment from Tony's Tyre Service
- Choose from Upper Hutt, Kilbirnie or Petone location
- Misaligned wheels often increase fuel consumption and driver fatigue while also wearing down your tyres significantly faster and making your car less safe to drive
- If your car is pulling to the side, you’ve had suspension parts recently repaired, purchased new tyres or simply haven’t had an alignment in the last 10,000km or 6 months - this treat is just what the vehicle doc ordered
The Fine Print
Offer available from 3 October and expires 23 December, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 2 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 0800 286 697, or the individual store you chose & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit. Valid for use in 1 visit by 1 car, 4x4 or van
Valid for one wheel alignment, excluding any other services (e.g. rotation, balance)
Service takes approximately 2 hours
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Me and my car are going through a bit of a rough patch. It's all about little differences of opinion: I want to go right, the car wants to go left. I decide to turn left, and suddenly the car thinks that right is the place to be. My Sunday drive now feels like an arm-wrestling match with the steering wheel.
I've tried everything. Therapy. Alternative dispute resolution. Bribery. Sadly, no dice.
The diplomatic options have failed. It's time to bust out something really effective: a wheel alignment from Tony's Tyre Service!
If you've hit a pothole recently or feel like steering is a tug-of-war for victory, this treat will make sure that the wheels on your car are safe, comfortable to drive and good for the longevity of your cars health. A wheel alignment will reduce tyre wear and really should be done every six months (or 10,000 kilometres) to ensure your car is taking you where you want to go.
Get your car back on the straight and narrow, thanks to the team at Tony's Tyre Service.