Kapiti Island Nature Tours
From $39 for Kapiti Island Boat Trips & Day Tours from Kapiti Island Nature Tours (value up to $173)
- Fine Print
- Spend an amazing day at Kapiti Island with this terrific treat from Kapiti Island Nature Tours.
- $39 for a Kapiti Island day trip incl. ferry transport, DOC permit & introductory talk (value $78)
- $85 for a Kapiti Island day trip incl. ferry transport, DOC permit, introductory talk, lunch and a 1 hour guided walk (value $173)
- Kapiti Island is one of New Zealand's oldest and most important nature reserves and a great place to see native flora and fauna you won't see on the mainland.
- Valid for children or adults.
- You can visit either Rangatira in the middle of the island, or Waiorua at the North End.
- The ferry ride is approximately 15 minutes. The ferry departs from Kapiti Boating Club at Paraparaumu Beach at approx 9am and leaves Kapiti in the afternoon around 3pm.
- Buy one voucher for yourself or buy multiple vouchers and get a group together - up to 30 people per boat.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 12/06/2016
Bookings are essential and are subject to availability. Walk-ins not accepted
Valid any day in May, June 4/5 or 11/12
48 hour cancellation policy applies, non-attendance and late cancellation voids voucher
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Redemption instructions can be found on your voucher
For bookings/enquiries, call 0800 KAPITI (0800 527 484), +64 021 126 7525 or email email@example.com
If you really need convincing...
Want to see some of the most beautiful flora and fauna New Zealand has to offer? Kapiti Island Nature Tours are offering us an unforgettable experience - a chance to take a day trip to Kapiti Island, one of New Zealand's oldest and most important nature reserves.
There are 2 options. For $39, you'll get return ferry transport to Kapiti Island from Paparaumu Beach, as well as an introductory talk to learn more about the Island. You can visit either Rangatira in the middle of the island, or Waiorua at the North End. More information about the differences can be found on DOCs website here.
If you're looking to get more out of your experience, for $78 you'll get the full day tour to Waiorua Bay which includes a guided walk and a delicious lunch. Their experienced nature guides will walk with you and explain the rich human and ecological history, and help you identify the flora and fauna around you. Sit down with the family and enjoy a delicious cooked lunch at the Lodge, surrounded by one of the most rich and diverse nature reserves in New Zealand. With both options, Kapiti Island Nature Tours will organise a Department of Conservation permit for you.
The ferry departs from Kapiti Boating Club at Paraparaumu Beach at approx 9am and returns at approx 3pm. Buy one voucher for yourself or buy multiple vouchers and get a group together. They can accommodate up to 30 people per boat.
While you're on the island, you can expect to see some of New Zealand's most beautiful and endangered birds up close and personal. This is New Zealand sightseeing at its best. Kapiti Island Nature Tours have fabulous reviews on Trip Advisor and a Certificate of Excellence - so you know this is going to be great!
For an experience to remember for years to come, you can't go past today's terrific offer from Kapiti Island Nature Tours. Click Buy Now and experience the beauty of Kapiti Island.