Brackenridge Country Retreat & Spa
$395 for Two Nights for Two Guests in a Contemporary Country Studio incl. Swedish Massages, Wine, Cheese & More at Brackenridge Country Retreat & Spa (Value $639)
- Fine Print
- Get away from it all with this two day getaway at Brackenridge Country Retreat & Spa, Martinborough - the ultimate in Wairarapa accommodation
- Just $395 for a two night stay for two people in a Contemporary Country Studio (Value $639)
- Enjoy continental breakfast provisions for self-catering breakfast with free-range eggs
- Includes complimentary use of the heated indoor lap pool, gym, & spa pool
- Each person can also enjoy a relaxing Swedish massage in the luxurious spa facilities
- A bottle of Martinborough Pinot Noir and a tasty cheese platter await your arrival
- This offer is available Sunday - Friday
- Like Brackenridge on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 20 December, 2016
Please note, this offer does not include Saturday stays
Black out dates: 20, 25 and 29 November
Pets are not allowed in the Studios
Gym and pool facilities available only during your stay
Bookings essential, subject to availability - call 06 306 8115 to make a booking
No exchanges. No refunds or cashback (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
For a perfect break in the picturesque countryside of Martinborough, treat yourself to a stay at Brackenridge Country Retreat and Spa, the ultimate in Wairarapa accommodation.
Get away from it all this amazing two night package, including self-catered breakfast, a Swedish massage each, a bottle of Pinot Noir, spa pool, gym facilities and more at Brackenridge Country Retreat & Spa.
Whether you're seeking an escape from the stresses of city life or planning an extended holiday or shopping experience in one of the most popular parts of New Zealand, Brackenridge offers you the complete country experience. You'll find everything you need in our studios to relax, unwind and revel in the fresh Martinborough air.
Their Contemporary Country Studios are just perfect for couples or for two individuals, as the super king bed can be converted to two singles.
In each studio you'll find a spacious bathroom with under-floor heating, a writing desk and comfortable armchairs, television (including SKY TV), a DVD player and your own patio. The kitchenettes have tea/coffee-making facilities, a microwave oven and a portable hotplate, and are stocked with everything you need to make a continental breakfast - fresh coffee, farm eggs, Mela apple juice, bread, cereals, and milk.
Four studios have fireplaces and showers over baths, the other four have showers. All studios are equipped with iron, ironing board, hairdryer, electric heater and have guest laundry facilities.