$399 for a SSI Open Water Dive Course, 2 Full Day Gear Hires, Dive Club Membership and 2 Group Dives from Dive Kapiti (Value $790)
- Fine Print
- Take to the sea with this terrific offer from Dive Kapiti!
- $399 for an open water dive course, two 1 day gear hires and a dive club trip (value $735)
- You’ll be taught by a friendly and experienced instructor who is committed to helping you feel comfortable and confident at every stage
- The Open Water Dive Course is internationally recognised through SSI (Scuba Schools International)
- SSI have been providing training, certification and resources for dive enthusiasts for over 40 years, all around the world
- Classes starting in October and available in November or December
- From the novice to the pro, whether you are into spearfishing or SCUBA, snorkeling or swimming, there’s something for everyone at Dive Kapiti
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 20 December, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 5 for you & 5 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (04 297 0075/email email@example.com & quote voucher code)
Min 15 years for full open water certification
Must be medically and physically fit to participate and some medical conditions may require doctors' consent
You will need to fill out a medical form before you can take part
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit. Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Do you dream of a magical world of friendly crustaceans and no complications under the sea? Dive into today’s amazing offer!
Snap up an Open Water Dive Course for just $399. The SSI Open Water Dive Course is all about training you to enter the deep blue safely so you can have your own adventures. The comprehensive course involves online home study academics, practical pool training and practical open water training (each portion must be completed for certification). Please note you'll need to fill out a medical form before you can take part - get in touch with Craig and the team if you have any questions.
This fun and practical course aims to turn you into a lifelong SCUBA diver! The best part? This course certifies you as an internationally recognised SSI Open Water SCUBA Diver - opening up a whole new world of exciting diving opportunities! SSI (Scuba Schools International) has provided training, certification and educational resources for divers, dive instructors, dive centres and resorts for over 40 years and has over 2,500 authorised dealers, 35 regional centres and offices all over the world.
You'll also receive two half-day sessions on site in their heated dive pool, as well as two full day gear hires - wetsuit, tanks, regulator, BCD (buoyancy control device), weights, mask, snorkel and fins. Not only that, you'll also enjoy dive club membership and two group dives.
Dive Kapiti is a Diver Training facility and an authorised SSI agent. You'll be taught by friendly and experienced instructors who are committed to helping you feel comfortable at every stage. Craig took over Dive Kapiti from its previous owner in 2014. Craig’s love of diving is infectious, and if you are lucky enough to go out on a dive with Craig, you can be assured you'll hooked too!
Explore the sea with confidence, thanks to Dive Kapiti.