The Dough Puncher Bakery & Mini Golf
$4 for 18 Holes of Mini Golf for 1 Person at The Dough Puncher Bakery & Mini Golf, Matakana (Value $9)
- Fine Print
- The best things come in small packages: jewellery, puppies and mini golf! Today’s deal brings you fun sized golf for a price just as small!
- Perfect weekend activity, fun-filled family day, or as the next birthday party destination
- Pay just $4 for 18 holes of mini golf (value $9)
- Grab up to 10 vouchers for yourself and 10 as gifts for others
- That’s sure to cover the parents, kids and all their buddies without breaking the bank!
- Located on Omaha Flats Road in enchanting Matakana
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 17 October, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 10 for you & 10 as gifts)
Walk-ins OK - no appointments required
Valid for an adult or child
Children 4 years or younger are free
Present printed voucher or smart phone voucher on arrival
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
MON-SAT 7am - 3pm
School Holidays open 7 days 7am-3pm
LAST ENTRY for Mini Golf 2pm
If you really need convincing...
Keep the kids (and grown ups) occupied with 18 holes of magnificent mini golf!
The delicious on-site bakery is a great excuse to take a break and refuel to be on your best game. Relax with a coffee and sweet treat and take in the idyllic setting of Matakana.
So go on, dig out those plaid pants and a matching woollen vest for today’s putting good deal!