Taupo Water Sports Park
$39 for a Wakeboard Lesson incl All Gear Hire or $49 for a Full Day Pass at Taupo Water Sports Park (Value Up To $99)
- Fine Print
- Splish-splashing in the kiddie pool won't getting the adrenaline pumping - rip into the water sports with today’s amazing offer!
- To enjoy a lesson, or a heart-pumping day at Taupo Water Sports Park, just check out the options below
- $39 for a Wakeboard Lesson incl All Gear Hire (Value $80)
- $49 for a Full Day Pass (Value $99)
- Taupo Water Sports Park is the perfect pozzie for a spot of wakeboarding! It’s created with the ideal conditions in mind and there’s no boat necessary
- Snap up your voucher today and enjoy a wild and watery day out!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 23 December, 2016
All gear included for lesson package
Gear not included for full day pass
Bookings not required
Subject to availability
No age restriction but under 16s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to sign waiver form
No exchanges. No refunds or cashback (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Whether youre a wake boarding newbie or youre nuts for the sport, Taupo Water Sports Park is the place to blow off some steam and brush up your skills!
Learn to Wakeboard on the overhead cable! Its the easy way to learn how to wakeboard and ski or advance your board riding skills to easily transfer to boat or slope riding.
The park has its very own pond thats always super smooth for a superior ride. And you wont have to worry about pesky boat ramps or rough conditions either!
Nestled in the heart of the Wairakei Tourist Park, which sits alongside the iconic Waikato River, Taupo Water Sports Park is the place to learn, develop and push boundaries while strapping a board to your feet.
From beginners through to pros theyve got you covered. Grab your mates and head on down. Either take to the water or get comfy on the banks and catch the action, whatever you chose, this is one place you want to visit.