World of WearableArt™ Package
$449 Per Person for a World of WearableArt™ Package incl Two Nights' Twin Share Accommodation & Premium Show Tickets to the World of WearableArt™ Show
- Fine Print
- Delving into the dark corners of your wardrobe seems like a world of wearable arts a la 1989, but today’s exciting offer is here to show you a whole other world!
- This whole new world could have you dreaming of the dazzling places Aladdin was singing about, or at the very least wanting to reach for your smartphone to grab a dazzling snap!
- Take a trip to wonderful Wellington and experience the grace, colour, glamour and breath-taking artistic flair of the World of WearableArt™ show
- $449 per person for a twin share package
- Includes 2 nights’ accommodation at the West Plaza Hotel in a Queen room, a voucher for a bottle of wine per room and a ticket to the WOW® show on the 6th of October at 8pm
- Treat your eyes to the wondrous wow factor of the World of WearableArt™! Grab your voucher today!
The Fine Print
Bookings essential and must be finalised by 5pm on 31 July 2016 or voucher will be void
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you & 2 as gifts)
Subject to availability
Valid for new bookings only
Cannot combine vouchers to lengthen stay
Must be used in one visit
Bedding configuration is 1 x Queen Bed - Max two guests per room
Excludes airfares, airport transfers, meals and travel insurance
Wine voucher is not exchangeable for cash
Travel insurance is highly recommended
Due to the specific date of departure for this deal, once you have received the email confirming your purchase, this purchase is not refundable unless required by law
Not to be used with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Make it a weekend of wows and spoil yourself with lavish art and lovely accommodation in the beautiful Wellington City.
The World of WearableArt™, known as WOW®, is a renowned international design competition that attracts hundreds of entries from all over the world. Finalists compete for over $165,000 in prize money plus internships with leading creative companies such as Weta Workshop. With models used as a blank canvas, artists can bring their art to life with a spectacular stage performance. Lay your eyes on fabulous freedom of expression, innovative fashion and inventive beauty!
You’ll be staying at the West Plaza Hotel, located in the heart of vibrant Wellington City. With spacious and comfortable rooms, excellent facilities and delectable dining, your Wellington weekend will be one to remember!
See your itinerary below:
06 October 2016: Check in at West Plaza Hotel Wellington and get ready for your 8:00pm show
07 October: Own Arrangements
08 October: Check out