Six Sense Massages
$45 for a 1 Hour Relaxation or Deep Tissue Massage with Back Alignment from Six Sense Massages (Value $90)
- Fine Print
- Set things straight with this great offer from Six Sense Massages!
- $45 for a 1 hour massage + back alignment (value $90)
- Pick the massage style of your choice: relaxation (great for stress relief) or deep tissue (perfect for unwinding stubborn knots)
- Alignment is done through gentle muscle manipulation
- Don't need a back alignment? They'll spend the whole session on your massage
- Your appointment can be anytime that suits your schedule - from 5am right through to 10pm, 7 days
- Why not get a massage before work on a cold morning? Or enjoy one before bed after a long day at work
- Check out Six Sense Massages on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 30 January, 2017 (subject to operating hours & days over the Christmas period)
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 2 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 022 657 9466, email email@example.com or online at http://www.sixsensemassages.co.nz/request-a-booking/ & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Subject to operating hours & days over Christmas period
Massage Terms of Service: Massage is a safe space for both customer and therapist. All services are nonsexual and no form of harassment is tolerated
Back alignment will only apply if required - your therapist will confirm this after assessing
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit. Entire value must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
5am - 10pm, 7 days
If you really need convincing...
You know what they say, an apple massage a day keeps the doctor away! Except we probably don't have time for one every day. And it's actually good to see the doctor once in a while. But I digress.
A massage a day on occasion keeps the doctor away is a great idea! Six Sense Massages is here to take your stress away with a 60min massage at their brand new premises at 310 Tristram Street, Hamilton!
There are two styles to choose between: Relaxation (flowing strokes, kneading and gentle manipulations - ideal for de-stressing and loosening up after a hard working week) or Deep Tissue (using stronger pressure to help relieve deep muscle tension - perfect for soothing chronic aches and keeping muscles performing at their best).
When it comes to a massage, dealing with the stress of finding space in your schedule, getting to your appointment on time and finding parking can be counter-productive. Six Sense Massages offers convenience, safety and flexible timing to help you get the TLC you deserve.
Let their team of friendly, experienced massage therapists treat you right - click Buy Now!