Thammarat Thai Massage
$45 for a 70 Minute Massage from Thammarat Thai Massage, Ponsonby, Worth $87.50 (Choose From 6 Methods)
- Fine Print
- More wound up than your old cassette tapes? If you require some relaxation ASAP, today’s deal could be for you!
- When that quick shoulder rub from a significant other is completely underwhelming, it’s time to ponder a visit to Thammarat Thai Massage
- You can enjoy 70 minutes of magnificent massage at their welcoming Ponsonby location
- Choose a massage style to suit you from six sensational options: Thai traditional massage with no oil, Thai traditional massage with oil, aromatherapy massage, coconut oil massage, Swedish massage or deep tissue massage
- Grab your voucher before numbers run out!
The Fine Print
Expires 16 May 2016
Limit 1 per customer per visit
24-hour cancellation policy applies
Entire value must be used in 1 visit
Valid for new customers only
Online bookings essential at http://www.ezybook.co.nz/pages/thammaratthaimassage/
Subject to availability
Late arrival to scheduled appointment will result in shorter treatment time or a rescheduled appointment at the discretion of the merchant
Choose from six styles: traditional Thai (with oil), traditional Thai (no oil), coconut oil, deep tissue, Swedish, or aromatherapy
If you really need convincing...
Thai Traditional Massage (No Oil)
Combination of acupressure, yoga and zen shiatsu. It’s inspired by Buddhist teaching. Thai traditional massage uses the plans of the hands, the thumbs, the elbows and feet of the practitioner.
Thai Traditional Massage (With Oil)
Used if you arrive with sore muscles. The massage is applied with oil along with muscles and tendons and to the acupressure signal points that may help in relaxing tension and easing muscle pain.
Relaxing massage with essential oils. It focuses on release of tensions designed to help you have a peaceful, meditative experience.
Coconut Oil Massage
A specialized oil massage taking advantage of the natural qualities of coconut oil that may help in giving your skin a healthier appearance.
Is a type of massage aimed at stimulating blood circulation. The technique involves rhythm using a twist of the palm, finger tapping the beat and using the hands to tremble and shake the muscle. This may help with relieving tensions and muscle aches.
Deep Tissue Massage
Is a massage designed to relieve muscle tensions. The technique involves slow massage strokes with deep finger pressure to the muscles and fascia and includes using the elbow to massage.
*Results may vary