Madloop Windsurf School
$45 for a One-Hour Windsurfing Lesson for Two People from Madloop Windsurf School (Value $90)
- Fine Print
- A gust of wind is great for so much more than your washing on the line, just ask today’s blowing good deal!
- Add another summer sport to your skill set or improve on what you have with this offer from Madloop Windsurf School!
- Pay just $45 for a one hour windsurfing lesson for two people
- The aim of the experienced instructors is to have you up and windsurfing by the end of your session
- With top notch equipment on hand, you’ll be given the best start possible to this exciting water sport
- Your session will take place on the Lake Pupuke, conveniently located on the North Shore
- Grab an adventurous pal and hit the water with today’s deal!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 25 November, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you & 2 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability & weather conditions (ph 021958812 & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Valid for 2 people
Must be used by 2 people in same visit
Participants must be confident in the water
Minimum age for windsurfing is 6 years
Must be used in 1 visit
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Have another reason to wish for wonderful wind and check out this blustering offer!
Whether you’re new to windsurfing or want to improve your technique - the team at Madloop can help you out. Madloop’s instructed lessons allow you to practise your skills on Madloop’s great windsurfing gear with the guidance of an experienced instructor.
If you’re a beginner, your lesson will start onshore with a windsurf simulator to help you wrap your head around techniques and tips for steering and basic board and sail control. Then you’ll move onto the water with a board and sail as your confidence and ability increases.
For experienced windsurfers, an instructor will help you get the most out of your technique. You’ll also be guided through achieving more advanced manoeuvres like carve jibing, wave riding and freestyle moves.
Feel the wind beneath your sail and head towards the ‘Buy Now’ button today!