$47 for a Half Day Guided Seal Kayaking Tour for 1 or $95 for 2 from Kaikoura Kayaks (value up to $190)
- Fine Print
- See More
- Make the most of the last of summer or the April school holidays with this great treat!
- A great activity for the Easter & April school holidays.
- Just 2.5 hours' drive from Christchurch.
- Suitable for all ages & abilities - families most welcome.
- Voted Top Choice - Lonely Planet 2014, Certificate of Excellence - TripAdvisor & Rankers Category award winner for Sea Kayaking 5th year running!
- Get up close & personal with the fur seals, blue penguins & marine life around the Kaikoura Peninsula.
- If you're lucky you'll also get to see dusky dolphins around the coastline.
- Their hassle-free tours offer an enjoyable interactive trip, safe for both you & the environment, with little effort & a whole lot of good fun!
- Want to see the marine life in action? Check out the video in the 'See More' tab above!
- Check them out on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 1/05/2016.
Bookings essential, subject to availability.
48 hour cancellation policy applies, non-attendance or late cancellation voids voucher.
Tours depart daily - 8:30 am, 12:30 pm and 4:30 pm.
Voucher valid for one person and must be used in one visit
Multiple vouchers may be purchased.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Not for use with other offers.
Redemption instructions can be found on the voucher.
If you really need convincing...
Sun, sea, and seals? See if you can stop me! Make the last of the warmer months extra special with an amazing, award-winning half day guided seal kayaking tour for yourself or you and a friend - just $47 for one or $95 for two.
Kaikoura Kayaks' hassle-free tours offer an enjoyable interactive trip, safe for both you and the environment, with little effort and a whole lot of good fun! Stay warm and dry in your enclosed sea kayak with the provided Kokatat jacket and spray skirt and catch up with the locals of the marine kind.
Watch the fur seals dive and play around your kayak as they hunt for octopus, then duck for cover as hundreds of sea birds swoop in to clean up the left-overs. You might just encounter some dusky dolphins or blue penguins as you continue your journey around the Kaikoura coastline.
Your host Matt Foy, owner-operator and NZOIA sea kayak instructor, has been paddling 20 years and welcomes you to the magic little sea-side village of Kaikoura, where the marine life outnumbers the humans and mountains meet the sea.
With an experience like this, it's no wonder they've been voted a Top Choice for 2014 by Lonely Planet, received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence - as well as being the Rankers sea kayaking category award winner for five years running! How's that for the seal of approval?