Master Communicator 12 Week Online Course
$49 for a 12 Week Online Subscription to a 'Master Communicator, Public Speaking' or 'Master Speaker, Standard English' Training Program from SpeechSchool.TV (value $125.85)
- Fine Print
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 18/5/2016.
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Redemption instructions can be found on your voucher
If you really need convincing...
Are you sick of trying to make yourself heard when your voice is small, like subscript?
Would you rather have nice, bold diction that makes people stop and listen?
In that case, today's options from SpeechSchool.TV might be just what you're after.
Master Communicator Training
This empowers your speech by providing the ongoing coaching you need to develop confidence, public speaking and presentation skills for a lifelong advantage:
- Improved abilities to persuade and influence
- Gain the confidence to speak and communicate much more effectively through knowledge of the techniques
- Learn how to hold your listeners' attention and interest in any situation
- Gain a reputation as a superior speaker and presenter
- Gain a professional broadcast level of presentation
- Rapidly improve your value to your business or employer
- Learn to shape and structure your messages to get the results you want
- End public speaking fear!
Master Speaker: Standard English
This helps you speak more clearly. While it teaches you Standard English (or Received Pronunciation), considered the favoured speaking accent by many, it neutralises your existing accent. It works on promoting a clear voice, with good articulation and resonance. It also helps to eliminate speech problems such as mumbling, stuttering or a lisp. Features of this accent:
- The most preferred and respected accent in the English speaking world, in the UK, USA/Canada and in Australasia
- Widely considered to be the clearest and most beautiful form of English speech
- A pure delivery of English that is not linked to any specific region and does not identify the age or ethnicity of the speaker
- Traditionally the accent used by BBC newsreaders and documentary narrators
- The type of speech associated with educated speakers who have attended top schools and universities around the world.
SpeechSchool.TV is a subscription-based, internet TV channel that's the result of over 30 years learning and practice in the area of English speech training and voice coaching. They are based on campus at a major University and have students from over 60 different countries.
Whether you're a first or second language speaker of English, these courses can help you speak more clearly, neutralise a foreign accent, overcome speech problems (eg. mumbling, stuttering), make your presentations sparkle or gain the confidence you need to persuade and influence others! Whether learning a UK British accent or influential speech, SpeechSchool's programmes will help you become a master in speaking.
How does it work?
The online training is made up of four dynamic and interactive components:
- Weekly 10-15 minute TV training show hosted by a professional voice coach
- Downloadable exercises to practice each day
- Downloadable recordings to assist and model daily practice
- Speech Assessment option available any time, with certificate for achieving excellence: simply plug in a microphone, take the test and receive a graded report.