$49 for a 4 Week FITME Transformation incl. All Inclusive Access to Classes and Sessions, Goal Setting and More (value up to $150)
- Fine Print
- Lately I've been feeling fantastic! No wait, I mean flantastic. I've been eating a lot of flan.
- Turns out eating lots of flan is not gonna fly. Time to flan plan some new flitness fitness goals!
- This fighting fit offer from FITME includes all of the following:
- All inclusive access to classes and sessions for 4 weeks.
- Initial goal setting and plan of action.
- Nutrition diary assessment and tips.
- Movement and posture screen.
- FITME caters to all abilities and fitness levels.
- There is a whole host of sessions to choose from - work out when it suits you!
- Check out the Timetable tab to check out the details on FITME's range of classes and sessions.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 9/06/2016
All services must be used by 1 customer
Add on 1 on 1 or personal training or rehabilitation session for $30/session (value $60)
After purchasing, email FITME with your contact details
You can start your 4 week program any time between March - May
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
Mon - Fri 6 - 7am, Wintec City Campus Level 4 Staff Car Park
Tues and Thurs 6 - 7pm, Hamilton Gardens
Mon & Wed 10:30am, Hamilton City Centre
Stabilize (Yoga/ Pilates)
Mon 5:15pm, Hamilton City Centre
Wed 7:00pm, Hamilton City Centre
Personal Training/ Rehab
Mon - Fri By Appointment - additional $30 per session during your four week transformation (value $60)
If you really need convincing...
FITME is a Hamilton based company that offers a variety of fitness programmes & sessions based on what you need. Whether you have limited time for working out during the day, need something quick and effective, can’t seem to lose those extra 5kg, need to rehab an injury and improve mobility, or maybe you just want to get fit, strong & healthy, they can fit you to a programme that ticks all the boxes.
FITME is designed to work around you! With qualified trainers in Sport and Exercise Science & a Post Grad Diploma in Advanced Nutrition & Clinical Exercise Physiology/Rehab, you’ll be in good hands.