Waiheke Value Tours
$49 for a Half Day Wine Tour incl. Premium Tastings at 3 Top Vineyards from Waiheke Value Tours (Value $149)
- Fine Print
- Tour Times
- Have a taste of island life not far from the city’s shores - just take a sip of today’s delightful deal!
- With superb scenery and vineyards aplenty, Waiheke Island is awaiting your visit this summer!
- See some of the best bits of the island and pay just $49 for a half day wine tour including premium tastings at 3 top vineyards (value $149)
- Choose to join the early tour (catch the 9am ferry to Waiheke, return on the 2.15pm ferry), or the late tour (catch the 1pm ferry to Waiheke, return on the 6.15pm ferry) - ferry fare not included
- You'll spend 45 minutes at each vineyard
- Each tour has a maximum of 20 people, so you can enjoy the company without having to battle the crowds!
- Waiheke Value Tours is a locally owned and operated business that has been sharing the tastes of Waiheke for over 7 years
- Check out more info about the tour times under the ‘Tour Times’ tab
- Start off your summer plans among the vineyards and nab your voucher today!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 9 April, 2017
No vineyard guaranteed on any particular day
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 7 for you & 7 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (online at: http://www.waihekevaluetours.co.nz/book & quote voucher code)
R18 (ID required)
Tours run Daily
Does not include ferry fare
The tour is unable to meet the Sealink Ferry from Half Moon Bay, Pakuranga. If you are using this service, please find your own way to join the tour at Oneroa
You are welcome to come over to Waiheke on an earlier ferry or to stay on Waiheke and catch a later ferry back to Auckland
Not available to groups larger than 7
Subject to availability and the T & Cs of Around Waiheke Tours as detailed on their website: http://www.waihekevaluetours.co.nz/terms-and-conditions
Please note, there is no food element to this tour. Please eat at Oneroa Village
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
Be downtown at 8.45am to catch the 9.00am Fullers Ferry from the Ferry Buildings, Quay St, at the bottom of Queen St, Downtown Auckland.
You'll be meet you on Waiheke at Matiatia when your ferry arrives at about 9.45 am.
If you are already on Waiheke or coming from Half Moon Bay, we will pick you up from the bus stop opposite the Post Shop in Oneroa at 10 am.
We are unable to meet the ferry from from Half Moon Bay.
Tour returns to the Waiheke Ferry Terminal at Matiatia for a 2.15pm departure to have you back in Downtown Auckland by 3.00 pm.
You are welcome to stay on Waiheke and catch a later ferry.
Be downtown at 12.45 pm to catch the 1.00 pm Fullers Ferry from the Ferry Buildings, Quay St, at the bottom of Queen St, Downtown Auckland
You'll be met on Waiheke at Matiatia when your ferry arrives at about 1.45 pm.
If you are already on Waiheke or coming from Half Moon Bay, we will pick you up from the bus stop opposite the Post Shop in Oneroa at 2.00pm.
We are unable to meet the ferry from from Half Moon Bay
Tour returns to Oneroa Post Shop and then to the Waiheke Ferry Terminal for the 6.15 pm ferry back to Downtown Auckland.
The trip takes about 45 minutes. You are welcome to come over to Waiheke on an earlier ferry or to stay on Waiheke and catch a later ferry back to Auckland.
If you really need convincing...
Discover the tasty treasure trove of wines tucked away on Waiheke Island with today’s amazing offer!
Let an island local show you three superb vineyards where you’ll sample about 12 wonderful wines. You will visit three of the following vineyards:
The Hay Paddock
Waiheke Island is a fabulous destination just 40 minutes from Downtown Auckland. With vineyards galore, scenery to snap and wines to savour, it’s a must-visit destination this summer! Waiheke Value Tours will meet you as you hop off the ferry before taking you to three vineyards. Your friendly tour guide will make the trip a fabulous day out!
You are welcome to come over to Waiheke on an earlier ferry or to stay on Waiheke and catch a later ferry back to Auckland (ferry fares are not included).
Feeling like it’s wine-time? Make a day of it and snap up your voucher before numbers run out!