Stonehouse Mission Bay
$49 for a Meal for Two incl. Any 2 Mains and 2 Drinks from Stonehouse Mission Bay (Value Up To $93.80)
- Fine Print
- Lap up this tasty offer before it dashes out the door!
- You’ll be feeling pretty flash once you snap up today’s lipsmacking deal for a meal for two, all for just $49!
- Includes 2 mains and 2 house wines or tap beers (non-alcoholic options available)
- Simply snap up your voucher and head on down to Stonehouse’s gorgeous Mission Bay location and indulge in a meal that’s sure to satisfy
- Pop in for brunch, lunch or dinner!
- You’re sure to fall in love with Stonehouse’s incredible location, where you’ll be able to soak up the views of Rangitoto Island and check out the bustling activity on the Hauraki Gulf
- There’s lots of room for the kids to run around on the grass outside while you take some time out to make the most of this amazing offer!
- So go on, make like Einstein and snap up today’s ingenious and oh-so-edible deal while it lasts!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 25 November, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 3 for you & 3 as gifts)
Bookings must be made at least 4 hours before arrival by email, call or text (subject to availability)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 095781112 & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Entire value must be used in 1 visit
Valid for standard dinner and All Day menus only
Not valid for kids
Minimum 2 adults per voucher
Maximum of 3 vouchers (for 6 adults) per table
Valid on Monday and Tuesday till 3pm, Wednesday to Saturday till late, and Sunday till 8pm
Valid for dine-in only
R18 for alcohol. Host responsibility policy applies. Always drink responsibly
Alternatively non-Alcoholic beverages are available
Not valid with any other special offer or promotions
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not valid for public holidays
If you really need convincing...
You could try to whip up something from that cabbage, jar of jam and packet of crackers, but you’re no Jamie Oliver. Avoid the bare-cupboard-combos and nab this delicious treat!
If you’re in the mood for a luscious lunch meal, you won’t be disappointed with options like cajun chicken bruschetta with avocado, house apricot relish and garden salad on Turkish pide and fries!
Or pop in for dinner and peruse their packed menu featuring twice cooked pork belly with kumara mash, apple salad and house chutney or chicken fettuccine with mushrooms and spinach in a garlic cream with parmesan, and much more!
If your taste buds are tingling, check out their full menu and grab your voucher before they’re gobbled up!