Arashi Kushiyaki Bar
$5 for 12 Dumplings from Arashi Kushiyaki Bar (Value $10)
- Fine Print
- And they said the $5 lunch doesn't exist any more! Prove the world wrong while you enjoy this delicious treat!
- Just $5 for 12 dumplings from Arashi Kushiyaki Bar on Courtenay Place (value $10)
- Dine in or take away
- Valid 11:30am - 2:30pm Monday to Friday
- Choose from pork vegetable dumplings, chicken corn dumplings, beef celery dumplings or vegetable dumplings
- Arashi is one of Wellington's popular Japanese restaurants - check out their lunch menu to see what else you can enjoy on your visit
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 6 November, 2016
Walk-ins OK - no appointments required
1 voucher per person per visit
Dine in or takeaway
Valid for lunch only - open between 11:30am and 2:30pm Monday to Friday
Choose between pork vegetable dumplings, chicken corn dumplings, beef celery dumplings or vegetable dumplings
Valid for dumplings only
No refunds or cashback (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Not getting enough hugs? Treat yourself to the culinary embrace of the world's best comfort food - dumplings.
Thanks to this amazing offer from Arashi Kushiyaki Bar you can enjoy a whole lot of hugs dumplings to brighten up your work day. Pay just $5 for 12 dumplings - choose from pork vegetable dumplings, chicken corn dumplings, beef celery dumplings or vegetable dumplings (value $10).
All hand made using the finest ingredients by their specialist chef, choose your specialised sauces like spicy sauce, japanese mayonnaise or japanese vinaigrette to go with your meal.
Arashi Kushiyaki Bar is one of the top Japanese restaurants in the Wellington CBD. It was the first kushiyaki (skewer grilled) bar that opened in Wellington in 2004. Owing to the public demand for a greater variety of Japanese food, Arashi soon increased its repertoire from being a bar to a full-fledged restaurant.
Japanese cuisine emphasizes freshness, simplicity and retaining the individual qualities of the ingredients. At Arashi they aim for perfection – quality ingredients, preparation and attractive presentation combine to satisfy all the senses.