$5 for a Child Entry, $14 for an Adult Entry, or $33 for a Family Pass to SheepWorld (Value Up To $69)
- Fine Print
- There are seven of them per person in New Zealand – so it’s high time you got up close and personal to our iconic furry treasures!
- Gather the young and young-at-heart for a quintessential Kiwi experience at SheepWorld
- Pay just $5 for a child entry (value $10)
- Or pay $14 for an adult entry (value $29.50)
- Or $33 for a family pass - valid for two adults and two children, or one adult and three children (value $69)
- Great day out for the upcoming school holiday!
- Includes entry to the exciting daily shows: 11am and 2pm sheep and dog show (1pm eel feeding, subject to conditions on the day)
- There are all-weather paths throughout so you can explore rain or shine
- Don’t miss out on this wonderful woolly deal - grab your vouchers today!!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 23 September, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 10 for you & 10 as gifts)
Bookings not required, present voucher on arrival
Family pass is valid for two adults and two children, or one adult and three children
Children are 13 years and under
Children under three years are free
Must be used in 1 visit
No refunds or no cash back (except where required by law)
Subject to availability
Cannot be combined with any other offer
If you really need convincing...
Experience the fluffy side of the farming life and grab this adorable deal!
Get a unique insight into how we farm our sheep in NZ, from how sheepdogs are trained, how to shear a sheep and how wool is used.
Includes entry to the 1 hour sheep & dog show (11am and 2pm daily) – a live, interactive demonstration that shows sheepdogs in action rounding up sheep, which are then sorted and shorn. You won’t be able to resist getting hands-on when it’s time to feed the lambs!
There’s also plenty of other ways to discover rural New Zealand life – from meeting calves, pigs, ponies, alpacas and more at the farmyard, to checking out the eco-discovery trail, complete with stunning native bush, wetlands and streams.
With plenty of picnic tables you can even pack your lunch and make a day of it, or enjoy a range of tasty treats and beverages at the onsite café. You can truly make it an experience to remember at the SheepWorld shop, which is full of quality NZ made products.
Located a mere 45 minutes north of Auckland – it offers a real country experience, whatever the weather!
Today’s baaa-rgain is sure not to last long, get in quick and snap up your vouchers now!