Reptile Park, Leigh
$5 for a Child Pass, $10 for an Adult Pass or $25 for a Family Pass to Reptile Park in Leigh (Value Up To $50)
- Fine Print
- Visit the interesting, intriguing and exciting cold-blooded creatures at Reptile Park with today’s top notch deal!
- Educational fun for the whole family – they’re sure to have a blast getting up close with the native and exotic creatures!
- Wander around and check out the wide range of turtles and tortoises, alligators, tarantulas, skinks, chameleons, green iguanas, geckos and dragons, plus loads of native geckos and the Tuatara!
- Includes lovely bush walks, great views of Hauraki Gulf through to Little Barrier
- Just an hour north of Auckland
- Pay $5 for a child pass (value $10)
- Pay $10 for an adult pass (value $20)
- Or pay only $25 for a family pass (2 adults + 2 kids or 1 adult + 3 kids) (value $50)
- So snap up today’s deal, escape the city for a day and take a trip to visit some of nature’s oldest creatures!
- Feeling a wee bit peckish while you're there? Grab this amazing offer for a bite to eat at the Black Dog Cafe nearby!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 17 October, 2016
Max purchase: 20
Walk-ins OK - no appointments required
For Large groups please ring first to make booking
For enquiries phone 09 422 6021
Adult pass valid for 18 years and over
Child pass valid for school aged children (ID may be required)
Family pass valid for 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children
No charge for preschoolers
Must be used in one visit
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not valid with any other offers
Present voucher on arrival to redeem
If you really need convincing...
The Reptile Park is the only zoo in the countries that specialises in cold-blooded critters (also known as reptiles). They display both native and exotic species for you to discover!
Meander around the beautiful park, take a load off and a lunch break at the tables scattered around the park or check out the exciting enclosures. Reptile Park is open 10am - 5pm daily, so pop along at a time that suits you.
The park is located just 90km north of Auckland and is home to lizards, tortoises and turtles, alligators and tuataras! Grab a voucher and set your eyes on a scalier species today!