Dead End Roller Derby
$5 for Two Child Tickets (5-12yrs), or $15 for Two Adult Tickets to the Team Mystic vs Team Valor Roller Derby Match on Saturday 24 September at Cowles Stadium from Dead End Roller Derby (Value Up To $30)
- Fine Print
- Expand your sporting horizons and discover this rocking and rolling deal!
- Get your skates on and nab a ticket to this Roller Derby event by Dead End Derby Roller Girls today
- $5 for two child tickets, 5 - 12 years old (value $10)
- $15 for two adult tickets (value $30)
- The mighty match takes place on Saturday 24 September at Cowles Stadium in Wainoni
- Doors open at 6:30pm with the main event starting at 7pm
- Team Mystic takes on Team Valor in this battle for derby supremacy. Back your team, wear your colours and come watch one side smash their way to victory!
- Check out their Facebook event page or their public fanpage
- With skates and skills, this spectacle is sure to thrill! Nab your tickets today!
The Fine Print
Valid Saturday 24 September, 2016 only
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 10 for you & 10 as gifts)
Valid for number of people specified only
Child is five to 12 years
Voucher must be presented at the venue on the day
No BYO food or drink
Must be 18 years or older to consume alcohol
This event will be an M rated event; children will need parental supervision
No stiletto heels please
Must be used in 1 visit
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Discover the derby world with this ice-breaking intro!
Witness Team Mystic and Team Valor on the oval as they compete for victory.
Game is at Cowles Stadium 210-220 Pages Road Wainoni Door open - 6.30pm Event starts - 7.00pm
- No BYO food or drink, food vendors and licensed bar onsite (Must be 18 years or older to consume alcohol)
- DED Merchandise available for purchase.
- Raffle at half-time (raffle tickets may be purchased at an extra cost on the night)
- No stiletto heels please.
One of the world's fastest growing sports, Roller Derby is a fast-paced and played on an oval track. Five players on each team are on the track at a time for up to two minutes. Seven referees make sure that the skaters stay safe and legal.
The point scorer from each team is called a jammer and wears a star on their helmet. The jammer needs to work their way through skaters to score. The remaining four skaters are called blockers who must stop the opposing jammer from scoring, while also protecting their own jammer.
Points are scored when the jammer passes the opposition blockers hips.
There are no blockers here, so make like a jammer and click that Buy Now button before time runs out!