Hands on Health
$50 for a 1 Hour One-on-One Yoga Session and 1 Hour Massage of Your Choice from Hands on Health (Value $120)
- Fine Print
- Stiff? Sore? Want to do something about it? Hands on Health has you covered!
- $50 for a 1 hour one-on-one yoga session and 1 hour massage in the style of your choice (value $120)
- You'll be looked after by Donna, a fully qualified remedial massage therapist and internationally certified Yoga Alliance teacher (RYS - Santosha)
- Develop your balance & strength and improve flexibility through relaxed, comfortable movements without pain or agitation
- Warm, comfortable yoga space with bolsters, belts, support blocks and yoga mats
- Wide range of massage styles to choose from: Relaxation, Pregnancy, Remedial, Deep Tissue, Reflexology or Indian Head Massage
- Hands on Health's massages use pure organic oils and bee balms
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 17 November, 2016
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 07 543 2442 & quote voucher code)
Valid Wed - Fri 7am - 7pm, Sun 8am - 12pm
Blackout period: 4 - 9 September
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Hands on Health recommends that you do not eat for at least one hour prior to your yoga class
All services must be used in one visit by one person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
Massage Terms of Service: Massage is a safe space for both customer and therapist. All services are nonsexual and no form of harassment is tolerated
If you really need convincing...
From what we see in the media, you'd think that yoga is the exclusive domain of people flexible enough to scratch their back with their feet. Not true!
If you're feeling stiff, sore or inflexible, chances are you're the kind of person who can get the most out of yoga... and if you can enjoy a fantastic massage while you're at it, so much the better!
With this offer from Hands on Health, you'll enjoy a 1 hour one-on-one yoga session and a 1 hour massage in the style of your choice. Donna's breath-focused yoga practice helps you develop physical and mental strength, improving your balance and strength through relaxed, comfortable movements that are tailored to your abilities.
And with your massage session, you'll enjoy a blissful hour of skilfull massage from a highly experienced practitioner - Donna is a fully qualified remedial massage therapist and has 11 years' experience! There's a wide range of massage styles to choose from: Relaxation, Pregnancy, Remedial, Deep Tissue, Reflexology or Indian Head Massage. The massage room is warm in winter and cool in summer, so there's nothing to distract you from the experience.
Donna's years of experience in massage, yoga and personal training mean that she's an expert in helping you become free from pain and stress. Muscle tension and stress melt away under her professional touch - so go on, click Buy Now and make your booking. You know you deserve it.