$55 for a 90min Give It A Go Kiteboard Intro Session for 1 Person, $99 for 2 People, or $189 for 4 People from Kite Auckland (Value Up To $400)
- Fine Print
- Nail a new watersport in time for the sunny season with today’s high-flying deal!
- Head to Kite Auckland tp discover a new side to the wind-loving wonders!
- Give it a Go Intro Kiteboard Lessons are 90 minutes and taken in a small group (max 4 people per group)
- Pay just $55 for 1 person (value $100)
- $99 for 2 people (value $200)
- $189 for 4 people (value $400)
- With some wind and water, you’re ready for quite the rush! Instructors who are passionate about the sport will teach you all the necessary basics to enjoy kiteboarding safely
- Land and water based instruction provided
- Teaching locations and times for the kiteboarding lessons are based around the tides and winds, venues are within 30-40mins of Auckland CBD
- All gear is supplied throughout the lesson
- Feel the wind beneath your kite and snap up this deal before it glides out the door!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 31 January, 2017
Not valid on public holidays
Subject to opening days and hours
Book as soon as possible to get preferred day
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 2 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability, tide & wind conditions (ph 021 954 022, email email@example.com or book online at: http://kiteauckland.co.nz/bookings/ & quote voucher code) For online bookings put voucher details in comments (weight/size box)
You'll also need to sign the waiver/consent form
Entire value must be used in 1 visit
Allow 90mins for sessions
Sessions are for 4 people you will be joined with others up to Max of 4 students per group
Can book up to max 8 people (2x Groups of 4)
Minimum group numbers apply for sessions to go ahead
Location is changeable due to conditions, venues are 30-40min drive from the CBD & could be Eastern Beach, Pt Chev, Orewa etc
Location will be confirmed on the dayAll participants must be able to speak and understand English
All participants booking as part of a group lesson must be of similar weight range (please enquire if in doubt)
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
See kites in a new light and get a good grip on today’s deal!
Ditch the bucket and spade and discover a different way to make the most of beach with Kite Auckland!
Try your hand at kiteboarding at an Auckland beach. Share the experience with a friend or three, or join a group and have a go with Kite Auckland’s top notch equipment during your informative and exciting lesson.
Kite Auckland’s courses are designed to get you to being an independent kiteboarder quickly and safely. After years of teaching they have a simple teaching process aimed to see you boarding. The experienced instructors will help you every step of the way!
Hit the water in a new way and nab this deal today!