$59 for a 5 Week Beginner Dog Training Course from Dog Guru, Worth $170 (Options Incl Intermediate & Advanced Classes Available)
- Fine Print
- Does your dog run the opposite direction when you call? Does he give your guests an over-boisterous greeting or take you for a walk rather than letting you take him for one? Take a step towards teaching him/her some behavioural basics with help from today’s outstanding offer!
- Dog training services suitable for dogs aged from 14 weeks and up.
- $59 for 5 weeks of beginner classes (value $170)
- $129 for 5 weeks of beginner and 5 weeks of intermediate classes (value $340)
- $189 for 5 weeks of beginner, 5 weeks of intermediate and 5 weeks of advanced classes (value $510)
- Small class sizes allow time to focus on your dog's specific needs
- Fine for adults or children to take the course
- See the class locations and times on the bookings page
- Don’t tackle dog training alone, get some help from the pros at Dog Gurus. They want to help your dog learn just as much as you do!
- All of the friendly dog trainers have undertaken months of training, learning Dog Guru techniques and procedures to ensure that they have a great understanding of the canine world
- Dog Guru was started 10 years ago and is New Zealand’s largest dog training and behaviour company
- Available in:1. Auckland - Manukau, North Shore, Howick, New Lynn, Grey Lynn; 2: Hamilton; 3: Mt Maunganui and Tauranga; 4: Palmerston North; 5: Wellington and Lower Hutt; 6: New Plymouth, 7: Napier
The Fine Print
Must be redeemed by 24 August 2016
May be used over multiple visits
Limit 1 per customer per visit
All services must be used by 1 customer
Booking essential via email, subject to availability
1 voucher valid per dog
Dogs must be over 14 wks of age and fully vaccinated
Available in:1. Auckland - Manukau, North Shore, Howick, New Lynn, Grey Lynn; 2: Hamilton; 3: Mt Maunganui and Tauranga; 4: Palmerston North; 5: Wellington and Lower Hutt; 6: New Plymouth, 7: Napier
Courses run 5 consecutive weeks each
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
For a while now I've been convincing myself that my dog has manners by seeing what he's about to do and then giving the command.. "Lay? No... jump around!... Pull at the lead! Bark loudly at the other dog passing us!"
For the most part this is working, but every once in a while I really want my dog to do what I want it to do...like sit, stay, or not scare the neighbourhood kids.
Dog Guru knows that your dog is part of your family and is a vital part of your team. They work on ensuring a better relationship between the whole family and your dog so you can enjoy a harmonious relationship. They're offering 3 terrific training options.
Classes will be following a 5 week course outline while also catering to the specific needs of the dogs in each group. Some of the commands you can expect your dog to have learned will be coming when called, walking without pulling the lead, greeting and rolling over. See the class locations and times on the bookings page.
Each block of classes run 5 consecutive weeks from your first class. The classes are held in a 'real world' environment, meaning your dog learns while there are distractions about.
Let's try this stroll around the park again and now I'll be making the calls.
"Stay. Sit. Come. Be the best dog ever!"