- Fine Print
- Want to give CoreFit Fitness or Pilates a go? Snap up a 10 week course for $59.
- 4 course options to choose from:
- CoreFit Tuesday 7:40 - 8:40pm from May 3
- CoreFit Thursday 7:40 - 8:40pm from May 5
- Pilates Wednesday 7:10pm - 8:10pm from May 4
- Pilates Saturday 10 - 11am from May 7
- Designed to provide a fun, enjoyable challenge and core fitness workout.
- Taught by qualified instructors with years of experience.
- All Classes will be held in bare feet on a padded workout floor, a number of stretching/yoga mats will be provided but if you have your own we do recommend bringing it.
- On top of all this, you'll also receive a complimentary 10 day membership at Affinity Fitness so you can try out their top-notch facilities and massive workout area for yourself!
- Check out Affinity Fitness on Facebook or take a virtual tour of the gym.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 9/06/2016
All services must be used by 1 customer
Bookings not essential
Please arrive 15 minutes before your first class to fill out a health and safety questionnaire
Valid for 10 consecutive weeks with dates as stated on voucher - no extensions for missed classes
All classes are non-transferable
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not to be used with any other offer
If you really need convincing...
I've often watched people do CoreFit Fitness and Pilates in amazement and envy. Why can't I do that?
Actually, that's a serious question – why can't I? There's no reason why not!
We've all got to start somewhere, and there's no better place to start than with a course in either CoreFit Fitness or Pilates from Affinity Fitness. They're perfect for people of all levels of fitness and experience, from beginners through to more advanced practitioners.
These 10 week courses are taught by qualified group fitness instructors with years of experience. Classes are held once a week for 10 consecutive weeks – for CoreFit Fitness it’s Tuesday or Thursday 7.40pm - 8.40pm (starting 3rd May & 5th May respectively), and for Pilates it's Wednesdays 7:10 - 8:10pm (starting 4th May) or Saturdays 10 - 11am (starting 7th May).
CoreFit is based around a combination of stretching, strength building exercises and workout equipment. The use of Swiss balls, steps, medicine balls and other weights gear ensures the you’ll receive the best lean muscle growth, core toning and cardio workout.
Pilates is a physical fitness method that's wildly popular around the world – and for good reason! It can help you improve your strength, stability, posture, balance and flexibility. Pilates is a very low-impact form of exercise, meaning it's gentle on the joints and can be great for preventing and treating back pain.
Click Buy Now and start your journey to awesome fitness skills today!