Around Waiheke Tours
$59 for a Half Day Wine Tour incl Premium Tastings at 3 Top Vineyards from Around Waiheke Tours, Worth $129
- Fine Print
- You don’t have to be a wine connoisseur to be enchanted by today’s deal!
- You could be mistaken for thinking this deal is too good to be true! Thanks to Around Waiheke Tours, you’ll be able to experience some of the best vineyards Waiheke has to offer from its spectacular Hauraki Gulf setting
- Pay just $59 for one person, worth $129
- Visit three vineyards from the following vineyards: Dellows, Peacock Sky, Passage Rock, Kennedy Point, Te Motu, Batch Winery. Cost of tastings included
- You can savour world class, award winning wines on a fun laid back tour without the worries of finding your way around this beautiful island
- Professional, passionate Waiheke owned and operated tour company
- Check out the tour times just below
- The tours take approximately 3 to 3 ½ hours.
- This is the perfect, hassle-free escape away from the hustle and bustle of cosmopolitan Auckland
- You’ll be in knowledgeable and professional hands, who can give you an insider's’ insight into Waiheke with the love and passion of a local
- Make sure you don’t miss out on your chance to sample a slice of heaven with today’s sensational offer!
- *Ferry fare not included
The Fine Print
Expires 30 April 2016
Entire value must be used in 1 visit
Online booking essential
Book online at: http://aroundwaiheketours.co.nz/book
Present voucher on arrival
Subject to availability
R18 (ID required)
Tours in March available Sun - Fri ONLY
Tours in April available Fri - Mon ONLY
Does not include ferry fare
Not available to groups larger than 7
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Need to escape the hustle and bustle of the big smoke for a while? Today's treat will show you the joys of Waiheke and even provide the tasty wine.
You'll have a day out of the city, exploring the jewel in Hauraki Gulf's crown: Waiheke Island. You'll visit three different vineyards, sampling unique wines at each stop. Tastings may include wines from the following leading vineyards:
- Peacock Sky
- Passage Rock
- Kennedy Point
- Te Motu
- Batch Winery
The experienced bus drivers will showcase the island, giving you a chance to experience the scenic highlights of this outstanding Hauraki Gulf destination.
- Start times:
- 9:30 am - Catch the ferry from Downtown Auckland to Waiheke Island (Ferry ticket extra)
- 10:15am - Arrive at the Matiatia Ferry Terminal on Waiheke Island where your driver will meet you
- 10:30am - Tour departs from the bus stop opposite the Post Shop in the main village of Oneroa, if you are already on Waiheke Island
- Return time:
- Tour returns to Oneroa Post Shop and then to the Waiheke Ferry Terminal for the 2:40pm ferry back to Downtown Auckland
- Ferry arrives downtown at 3:15pm
- Start times:
- 1:30pm - Catch the ferry from Downtown Auckland to Waiheke Island (Ferry ticket extra)
- 2:15pm - Arrive at the Matiatia Ferry Terminal on Waiheke Island where your driver will meet you
- 2:30pm - Tour departs from the bus stop opposite the Post Shop in the main village of Oneroa
- Return time:
- Tour returns to Oneroa Post Shop and then to the Waiheke Ferry Terminal for the 6.00pm (6.45pm weekends) ferry back to downtown Auckland
- The trip takes about 40 minutes.
This tour is unable to meet the Sealink Ferry from Half Moon Bay, Pakuranga. If you are using this service please find your own way to join the tour at Oneroa.