Heat Pump Cleaning Company Dunedin & Invercargill
$59 for a Heat Pump Clean & Maintenance Check from the Heat Pump Cleaning Company Dunedin & Invercargill (Value $145)
- Fine Print
- Maintenance is key to keeping your heat pump running smoothly, reducing your power consumption and increasing performance!
- Just $59 for a full heat pump clean & maintenance check (value $145)
- Need more heat? If you've got blocked evaporator coils, that could be reducing efficiency by up to 30%
- Their technician will come to your place and check both your indoor and outdoor units, ensuring your heat pump is performing at its best, whether it's keeping you cool in summer or warm in winter
- The Heat Pump Cleaning Company are 100% Kiwi owned and operated
- Put your trust in New Zealand's largest heat pump cleaning specialist
- It's easy to book online and to check availability before purchasing - check out the Dunedin and Invercargill booking calendars
- They specialise in cleaning and maintaining heat pumps, so you know you’re dealing with the experts. Check out more about what they do
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 4 November, 2016
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (to check availability before purchase & to book, please head to http://airifyinvercargill.gettimely.com (Invercargill) or http://airifydunedin.gettimely.com (Dunedin) - please quote voucher code)
Please call 03 928 5968 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries
Not available for commercial use
Gas temperatures checked, but gas top ups extra
Missed appointments will incur a $44 surcharge or voucher void
Doesn't include repair or parts costs
Not valid for hidden condensate pumps
The heat mode function of your heat pump must be in working order when the technician arrives on-site or voucher is void
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Your heat pump works hard all year round, keeping your home warm in the depths of winter and chill during the muggier months. It's about time we say thanks by taking advantage of today's terrific treat to keep it running in tip top condition!
Did you know that your heat pump needs cleaning every once in a while? And it goes beyond just cleaning the filters. A professionally serviced heat pump can keep your home warmer and remedy any smells or annoying noises.
It's also important for anyone with kids to keep air clean, especially if there are dogs or cats around. Not only will a well-maintained heat pump keep fresh-smelling air flowing through your home, but it'll also run more efficiently, reducing power usage and extending the life of your device.
Their technician will come to your place and check both your indoor and outdoor units, ensuring your heat pump is performing at its best, whether it's keeping you cool in summer or warm in winter.
The Heat Pump Cleaning Company, as you may have guessed, specialise in cleaning and maintaining heat pumps, so you know you're dealing with the experts. Check out more about what they do.
Click Buy Now and give your heat pump the makeover it deserves, thanks to the team at the Heat Pump Cleaning Company.