Wet 'n' Wild
$59 for a Kaituna River White Water Rafting Adventure for One Person incl. the World's Highest Commercially Rafted Waterfall with Wet n Wild Rafting (Value $99)
- Fine Print
- A few bubbles in the bath, a little boogie boarding at the beach or a bit of splish-splashing in the pool is no note-worthy whitewater experience! Get your blood-pumping with today’s exciting offer!
- Try your hand (and paddle) at whitewater rafting with Wet ‘n’ Wild Rafting for just $59
- The Kaituna River is one of the most popular whitewater runs in the country with its splendid scenery, challenging course and adventurous waters
- Take on the world’s highest commercially rafted waterfall!
- The Kaituna experience includes a breath-taking 7 metre drop of thundering whitewater to really get the adrenaline pumping
- The 45-minute trip goes over 14 drops and through the depths of a lush, bush-lined gorge steeped in Maori history
- This adventure delivers - check out their Five Star TripAdvisor Rating!
- The Kaituna is classified as a grade 5 river (Adrenalin rush, thrilling and very powerful rapids. Complex, precise and powerful sequential manoeuvring is required), however is suitable for most people aged 13+ who are comfortable in water
- Your rafting adventure will be a guided by a friendly and experienced professional to help you along the way!
- This offer can be used all the way up to 30 April, 2017
- Be sure to like them on Facebook
- Snap up a few vouchers and bring along a group for a magnificent and memorable experience!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 30 April, 2017
Not valid on public holidays
Limited availability for Sunday sessions, please book early
Bookings absolutely essential and need to be made 2 weeks before trip - date and time for trips based on booking numbers and availability - email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ph: 0800 462 7238
Please let them know you have a voucher at time of booking
Meet at 58a Fryer Rd, Hamurana
48hr cancellation policy applies, failure to comply voids voucher and is non refundable
Min age 13 years old
Travel from Wet n Wild Raft base to river and back included in deal price
Pickup from Rotorua will incur a minimum fee of $5 per person (payable directly to Wet n Wild Rafting)
All river equipment will be provided
No exchanges. No refunds or cashback (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
You can paddle in the pool this summer, or set yourself up for some wild watery excitement with this great deal from Wet 'n' Wild!
Their most popular trip, it features the world's highest commercially rafted waterfall, a stunning 7-metre drop. A 45-minute rafting adventure that includes 14 drops and the waterfall, it is classified as grade 5. You can experience it for yourself with today's deal, just $59 for the adventure of a lifetime!
Wet 'n' Wild has been rafting New Zealand rivers safely for well over 30 years, resulting in an accumulated wealth of rafting knowledge and experience. Run by professional and experienced staff who place the highest priority on customer safety and service, their guides are appropriately licensed for the rivers and they carry their own well maintained rescue equipment. The company is a member of the New Zealand Rafting Association, and they earn an annual Certificate of Compliance for Commercial Rafting from their licenser, Maritime New Zealand.
Wet 'n' Wild is an environmentally friendly company that actively participates in conservation practices to minimise its impact on the natural environment, and they encourage those that raft to embrace and fully appreciate the natural beauty of the forests and fragile ecosystems.
Hit Buy Now to take adventure to the next level with Wet 'n' Wild!