Nautilus Cafe, Bar & Restaurant
$59 for Dinner Mains & Desserts for 2 People, $117 for 4 People or $175 for 6 People from Nautilus Cafe, Bar & Restaurant (Value Up To $300)
- Fine Print
- Round up some friends and get a delicious dinner main & dessert each from Nautilus' fabulous dinner menu!
- $59 for 2 people (value up to $100)
- $117 for 4 people (value up to $200)
- $175 for six people (value up to $300)
- Enjoy superb waterfront dining and hospitality at one of the finest restaurants Tauranga has to offer
- Beautiful views across the harbour to Mt Maunganui
- The new menu includes stand-outs like Twice Cooked Pork Belly, Oven Baked Aoraki Salmon Fillet & Vegetarian Wellington
- For desserts, try Berry Panna Cotta, Chocolate Mousse, Classic Crème Brûlée or Strawberry Pavlova!
- Range of gluten-free, dairy-free, & vegetarian options
- Available Tuesday - Friday
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 14 December, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you & 2 as gifts)
Offer valid Tuesday - Friday only
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 07 577 1937 & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Dine-in only - not valid for takeaway
Not valid public holidays
Valid between the number of people specified on voucher - 1 main & 1 dessert per person
Maximum 3 vouchers per table
Not valid for beverages
Must be used in one visit
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Delicious food in a gorgeous setting? Say no more!
Come and enjoy superb waterfront dining and hospitality at Nautilus Cafe, Bar & Restaurant, one of the finest restaurants, cafes, function and wedding venues Tauranga has to offer.
Nautilus is offering to treat you to your choice of dinner main & dessert each from Nautilus' fabulous dinner menu - that's for two, four or even six people! This includes delicious options like slow cooked duck legs with polenta and a lime & manuka honey reduction, or Nautilus' twice-cooked ginger & orange pork belly. For dessert, check out tempting treats like their berry pannacotta with rhubarb coulis & star anise sauce.
Nautilus prides itself on having a vibrant menu that accentuates the bounty of the sea. They offer deliciously fresh New Zealand cuisine, with a touch of Asia and the Mediterranean. Their dinner menu is full of options for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian treats, so you're sure to find something to tickle your fancy.
With a unique waterfront location, Nautilus is one of the few restaurants and wedding venues in Tauranga that can boast spectacular views across the harbour to Mt Maunganui. Literally a stone’s throw from the water's edge, you can enjoy a glass of wine in the fresh sea breeze under Tauranga's sunny skies - the perfect place to relax and unwind with your work colleagues or family and friends.
Hit Buy Now for a fantastic feast from Nautilus Cafe, Bar & Restaurant!