Kiwiana Leisure Park
$6 for 18 Holes of Mini Golf for All Ages at Kiwiana Leisure Park (Value Up To $12)
- Fine Print
- Come kick it Kiwi-style at this ka pai King Country course, thanks to Kiwiana Leisure Park:
- $6 for 18 holes of mini golf (value up to $12)
- This ripper course has been created around a kiwiana theme, set in the world's Kiwiana Capital, Otorohanga
- From the rolling hills of King Country to the creation of the Pavlova, each putting green will remind you of what it means to enjoy being ‘Kiwi’!
- The course is set in beautifully landscaped park-like grounds, complete with picnic areas - perfect for a fun family day out
- Purchase up to 20 vouchers and bring a crowd!
- There are heaps of other great activities on site, including batting cages, a pro-drive golf range, and Bushland Paintball
- Check out Kiwiana Leisure Park on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 21 December, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 20 for you & 20 as gifts)
Bookings are not essential - walk-ins OK (present printed voucher on arrival)
Offer is valid Thu - Sun, 10am - sunset (subject to weather conditions)
Entire value must be used in 1 visit by 1 person. Maximum 1 voucher may be used per customer per visit
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
I keep running the numbers, but it just doesn't make sense! Mini golf is so much smaller than regular golf... and yet, somehow, the fun is so much bigger. Madness!
Maybe the world's gone crazy. Or maybe the fun gets kinda concentrated during the miniaturisation process. Whatever the reason, it's undeniable: mini golf is amazingly good fun - and thanks to Kiwiana Leisure Park you can enjoy it at an amazing price, too!
Set amongst beautifully landscaped park-like grounds, this 18 hole miniature golf course makes the perfect spot for your next family outing. The whole course has been designed with a Kiwiana theme in mind, with each hole reflecting the landscape, people and sense of humour that make us Kiwi! The course is challenging for young and old alike... and not to mention oodles of fun!
With well-appointed outdoor picnic seating and barbecue facilities (not to mention hot and cold drinks, ice creams and snacks available for purchase), Kiwiana Leisure Park makes a great place to spend a day out with the whole family - and you can buy up to 20 vouchers, so it's easier than ever to bring the great-great-great grandkids or your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
For a day out that's a hole lot of fun, you can't go past Kiwiana Leisure Park - so click Buy Now and head on down!