Auckland Bridge Climb
$65 for a 90min Climb Over the Auckland Harbour Bridge with Auckland Bridge Climb (Value Up To $125)
- Fine Print
- You’ve often been told it’s the climb that counts, and today’s deal is here to prove just that!
- Experience a breath-taking climb that will make your apartment stairs seem more than a trifle boring
- Pay just $65 to climb the Auckland Harbour Bridge (value $125)
- Soak in superb sights from a breath-taking vantage point that’ll put your treehouse to shame!
- The Auckland Bridge Climb provides the only walking access onto this Auckland landmark
- Your walk comes complete with a tour guide to share the bridge’s colourful secrets as well as to point out some of the most spectacular sights
- Includes extensive commentary, an exclusive guide and the gear to get you up there comfortably!
- Treat yourself or a daredevil friend to this deal before it disappears!
- PLEASE NOTE: Curran Street access to our base is closed till September 30th, all access is via Westhaven Drive
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 12 October, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 5 for you & 2 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 0800 286 4958 & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Subject to availability & weather conditions
15 years & under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
Minimum age 7 years old for bridge climb
Min weight 35kg
Max weight 150kg
Minimum height 120cm
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
For the safety of the traffic below you, nothing is permitted to be taken with you on the climb - this includes bags, mobile phones, cameras, etc
Curran Street access to our base is closed til September 30th, all access is via Westhaven Drive
If you really need convincing...
Have you ever been on the receiving end of the timeless phrase, "build a bridge and get over it"?
Feels a bit stink, doesn't it? I don't have an engineering degree. It would be real dangerous for people to cross a bridge I built.
I thought that was it. I was going to be stuck in this funk forever.
But now the wait is over. With this treat I can finally get over it, and so can you. Because someone's already built a bridge. Back in 1959 actually, and it's very structurally sound.
For just $65, you truly can get over it with a 90 minute bridge climb over the one-and-only Auckland Harbour Bridge with the one-and-only Auckland Bridge Climb.
Yep, it's the only bridge climb in New Zealand and it's the only bridge climb you need. Slip on the climbing dungarees and strap yourself onto the railing as you, some other courageous climbers and your very own guide embark on a 90 minute odyssey to high above the bustling city below.
Custom engineered walkways provide a safe, enjoyable and easy-going experience while you enjoy Auckland to the fullest with 360 degree views from the summit.
Need to see it for yourself? Check out the video above, and say goodbye to that thing you were hung up on.