Habitual Fix Hamilton
$6.99 for a Wrap, Sandwich or Salad from Habitual Fix, Hamilton (Value Up To $11.90)
- Fine Print
- Lunch lovers, rejoice! Habitual Fix is finally open in Hamilton - and they're celebrating with this scrumptious offer!
- $6.99 for a wrap, sandwich or salad (value up to $11.90)
- Super convenient CBD location on Ward Street
- Includes Full Fix salads, wraps and sandwiches
- You can buy up to 3 per person (valid for 1 per person per visit) - that's 3 lunches you don't have to pack!
- Heaps of options to choose from, including vegetarian
The Fine Print
Offer expires 6 October, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 3 for you & 3 as gifts)
Walk-ins OK - no appointments required
1 voucher per person per visit
Redeemable at the store selected when purchasing
Loyalty points cannot be accrued with the voucher
Includes Manwich and Pineapple Express
Excludes Toasted Pitas and Hot Noodle Salads
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
I'm a fresh food addict, but somehow I run out of time to make my lunches every day. The result? Lunches consisting of instant noodles and expired gravy sachets I found in my desk.
I've had enough.
It's time to eat something fresh and delicious, and Habitual Fix are here to help. They're offering a sandwich, salad or wrap on the menu for just $6.99 each!
What? Six dollars and ninety nine cents! Why... that's madness, madness I say!
That's right my friends, you read it correctly. Only $6.99 will get you chomping on fresh food made with the finest ingredients. The treat includes Full Fix salads, wraps and sandwiches. You can buy up to 3 per person (valid for 1 per person per visit) - that's 3 lunches you don't have to worry about.
As if this wasn't a ridiculously awesome treat already, this treat is available at 12 locations across Auckland & Wellington. Just select the location you'd like when purchasing, and boom - you'll have a lunch you'll love to munch!
Hasta la vista, stale gravy noodles. Lunch time belongs to Habitual Fix now!