Orpheus New Orleans Cuisine
$7 for Any Single Dessert from the Dessert Menu at Orpheus New Orleans Cuisine (Value Up To $17)
- Fine Print
- Life just got a little bit sweeter thanks to this neat treat!
- Just $7 for a dessert at Orpheus New Orleans Cuisine (value up to $17)
- Choose from their fantastic selection of traditional New Orleans desserts such as warm pecan pie, key lime pie or beignets
- If you want to make a meal of your evening, peruse their fantastic menu
- Be sure to check out their fantastic, record smashing 5000 large cocktail list!
- Enjoy their live music and let the sounds of the accordion and slide guitar transport you to Louisiana for the evening
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 17 October, 2016
Walk-ins OK - no appointments required
Excludes the The Orpheum sharing dessert and Beignets with Patron XO Coffee Martini
One voucher per person per day
No refunds or cashback (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Orpheus New Orleans Cuisine is showing its sweet side this fantastic chance to try their terrific dessert menu. Gobble down any one of the following options for just $7 with today's deal:
Warm Pecan Pie with Ice Cream
Key Lime Pie
Bananas Foster (GF)
An iconic French Quarter dessert from New Orleans. Banana flambée in rum, brown sugar & cinnamon, served w/ vanilla bean ice cream
Ice Cream Sundae
Kapiti vanilla bean ice cream with choice of topping: strawberry, chocolate, caramel or nude
New Orleans Beignets
Served nude or with an Americano coffee
With over 5000 cocktails on the menu (the world's largest cocktail menu!) from daiquiris to pina coladas, espresso martinis and traditional martinis to a flaming Lamborghini, these guys have every cocktail you can imagine - the options are endless all mixed by their fully trained mixologists.
From iPads at their tables, customers can use our cutting-edge app to select their favorite spirits and liqueurs. No more queuing at the bar! On Friday and Saturday nights they have live entertainment including Kate & Bob, Orpheus' house duo, who play a selection of Americana tunes at the restaurant most Fridays from 7:00pm to 9:00pm, and the Dancing and Drinking Society. Saturday nights also see some great Southern live music including exceptional swing-blues melodies and more.