Akaroa Guided Sea Kayaking Safaris
$75 for a 2 Hour Guided Akaroa Sea Kayaking Experience incl. Snacks & Photo Options from Akaroa Guided Sea Kayaking Safaris
- Fine Print
- Head to the stunning French town of Akaroa for a day of summer fun and a guided sea kayak safari in an extinct volcano!
- Just $75 for a 2 hour guided Akaroa Sea Kayaking Experience
- Tick another thing off that bucket list! Kayak in an extinct volcano basin with a chance of having a close wildlife encounter with the special endangered hector dolphins!
- Includes snacks, 20 min comprehensive safety briefing, ‘on water‘ safari photo options, all kayaking and safety equipment, qualified local guide to bring you to the secret ‘wildlife hotspot’ areas and a chance for close hector dolphin encounters
- Enjoy a stunning scenic paddle through an extinct volcano crater!
- Explore remote bays and inlets in the serenity of your sea kayak while checking out the wildlife and taking in the amazing landscape of this unique harbor
- Enjoy the knowledge of your friendly, informative local guide who will get you 'up close and personal' with some of the local marine wildlife
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 31 March, 2017
Email bookings are essential - email to email@example.com to secure a safari trip time
Voucher bookings are subject to availability as there are limited voucher seats available on each safari
Vouchers are non-transferable
Subject to weather and suitable conditions permitting
Akaroa Guided Kayak Safaris reserves the right to cancel or postpone safaris at any time they deem conditions unsafe
48 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher void
Minumum age 10 years
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
For just $75 you can spend 2 hours in a sea kayak on this amazing guided tour. You will explore an incredibly beautiful part of the banks peninsula with your safari guide, stopping off on remote bays and inlets for swims and exploring. Your guide will take photos as you paddle along so you can relax and soak in the serene surroundings.
Why go with a guide?
You would be crazy not to! With over 17 hectares of stunning bays and inlets why would you waste time looking for wildlife and volcanic features by yourself, you will soon find it’s like looking for a needle in a haystack!
Instead of paddling in circles... shhh... your knowledgeable, qualified local guide knows all the secret spots including when and where to go to maximise your time on the water, and most importantly they will keep you safe in New Zealand's extreme & changeable weather conditions!
Seventy-five kilometers from Christchurch, Akaroa is a historic French settlement nestled in the heart of an ancient volcano. The clean, sparkling water of the harbor is the home to a variety of amazing sea life, including the Hector dolphin, the world’s smallest dolphin, as well as heaps of sea birds and little white flippered penguins.
You don’t need any previous kayaking experience; in fact most guests have never kayaked before. Groups are small, with a maximum of 14 guests per safari, and the equipment is new and stable. You’ll get full instructions and a safety briefing before you start, so you’ll be safe and secure on your Akaroa Guided Kayak Safari adventure.
Akaroa Guided Sea Kayaking Safaris is a proud recipient of the highly regarded Outdoor Mark Safety Audit certification. This means your safety is their number one priority at all times.