Infinity Float Centre
$75 for a 90min Float Therapy Session for 1 Person, or $145 for 2 People at Infinity Float Centre (Value Up To $200)
- Fine Print
- It’s hard finding inner harmony when your head is filled with a blasting backing track! Take some time away from the hustle and bustle for some purely peaceful me-time!
- Discover float therapy with a visit to the welcoming Infinity Float Centre
- Pay just $75 for a 90 minute float therapy session for one person (value $100)
- Or $145 for a 90 minute float therapy session for two people (value $200)
- Without noise and distracting light, your mind and body can become deeply relaxed as you float in over 500kgs of warm Epsom salt enriched water
- Your floating experience could help in relieving stress while allowing you to practise mindfulness and stillness for 90 minutes
- Float therapy is recommended for pain relief well as relief of muscular tension
- Floating can stimulate creativity, accelerate mental clarity, decrease muscular tension and improve circulation
- Like the ultimate mattress, the warm water is comforting and still
- Take time to shower and settle your thoughts before your float
- Chose between one of their float pods or a spacious float rooms
- See more info here
- Located in Botany
- Experience it for yourself and nab this deal today!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 30 September, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 1 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph (09) 274 2990 or online at : https://www.infinityfloat.co.nz/book/ & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Not valid on public holidays
2 person option valid for 2 people using separate pods at the same time or at different times
Not valid for Couple's Floats
Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
90 min session time includes 15 min before and after for dressing / showering / acclimatisation
Float time is 60 min
Offer is valid for new clients only
Things to keep in mind:
- Do not shave or wax a day prior to floating
- Vaseline is provided to cover any small cuts that may be irritated by salt water
- Avoid drinking coffee or smoking before your float
Do not float if:
- You have open or bleeding wounds
- You suffer from incontinence, diarrhoea, infectious diseases or uncontrolled epilepsy
- You have been medically advised not to float
- You have a special or lacquered hairdo, or have recently dyed your hair
- You have applied hair colour or used tanning products within the last week
Must be used in one visit
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Take a load off and spend a moment in a state of quiet relaxation. Put down that to-do list and take a gander at today’s deal!
Infinity Float is the largest float centre in New Zealand providing a premium flotation experience. Experience peaceful stillness and mindfulness as you float with absolute ease.
It is a basic concept. The tank/pool is filled with 30 centimetres of water heated to body temperature and containing 550 kilograms of Epsom salt. The salt increases the density of the water allowing your body to float effortlessly without any conscious input; a zero gravity environment.
Grab a voucher for you, or for you and an equally frazzled friend! It’s a quiet experience that shouldn’t be missed!
Discover the true meaning of quiet time and grab this wonderfully watery deal today!