Waikato River Explorer
$75 for a Mid Morning Cruise & Deluxe High Tea for Two People at The Olde Creamery from Waikato River Explorer (Value $150)
- Fine Print
- Cruise the scenic heart of the Waikato and enjoy a classic high tea experience with Waikato River Explorer!
- $75 for a mid morning river cruise for 2 adults with a Deluxe High Tea at the Olde Creamery Cafe (value $150)
- Package includes a 60 minute river cruise for two, transport to the café, high tea for two and return transport
- Cruise departs 11am from Hamilton Gardens & arrives at the Olde Creamery at 12pm (return pickup is by minibus at 1:45pm)
- Deluxe High Tea includes (per person) a personal pot of leaf tea, 4 dainty sandwiches, 3 sweet treats, 3 petite savouries, and a delicious Belgian chocolate
- The vessel is fully enclosed in case of wet weather and warm if cold
- Tours available Thursdays & weekends, June 30 - September 1
- Check out Waikato River Explorer on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 1 September, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you & 4 as gifts - max 4 vouchers per booking)
This offer is not available to groups larger than 10
Bookings are essential (call 0800 139 756 or email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote voucher code)
Bookings strictly subject to availability - if you wish to redeem your voucher on a specific date, please call 0800 139 756 to confirm availability before purchasing
Available Thursdays & Weekends
Cruise departs 11am from Hamilton Gardens. Arrival at The Olde Creamery is at 12pm. Return pickup is by Minibus at 1:45pm
High Tea includes (per person): personal pot of leaf tea; 4 dainty sandwiches; 3 sweet treats; 3 petite savouries; 1 Belgian chocolate
Entire value must be used in 1 visit
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Fancy a cuppa? Well then, fancy a fancy cuppa?
Waikato River Explorer's back with another fantastic outing, exploring the country's longest inland waterway with waterfalls, native bush and some of the North Island's most breathtaking backyards - capped off with a classic high tea among the beautiful, historic surroundings of the Olde Creamery Cafe!
The experienced crew will showcase the river, giving you a chance to experience the scenic highlights of this outstanding natural resource. Your hour-long cruise departs Hamilton Gardens at 11am, and you'll arrive at the Old Creamery at 12pm, ready to enjoy high tea amongst historic buildings, mature English trees and tranquil gardens.
With the deluxe high tea, each of you will enjoy a personal pot of leaf tea, accompanied by dainty sandwiches, sweet treats, bite-sized savouries and a delicious Belgian chocolate for a truly indulgent experience.
After your tastings, your driver will pick you up at 1:45pm and return you by minibus to Hamilton Gardens. It's the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion - just right for an anniversary or birthday amongst friends and family.
Take your tea for two to the next level with Waikato River Explorer!