- Fine Print
- You may not want to always live life on the edge, but the least you can do is experience a stroll along it!
- Experience 360 degree views of Auckland from a particularly breath-taking vantage point
- Walk, stride or tip toe around the 1.2m wide walkway, 192 metres off the ground, with NO handrails!
- SkyWalk is one of New Zealand’s best adventure activities, so if you are looking for things to do in Auckland, don’t miss this!
- Perfect for young and old - minimum age of 10, and no maximum age!
- Auckland’s SkyWalk has been independently approved by a certified engineer and very rigorous safety standards are upheld
- You’ll be sorted with a coverall suit, safety tethers and a harness for your walk of a lifetime!
- Go skywards for your next stroll and grab your voucher today!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 25 October, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 5 for you & 5 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability & weather conditions (ph 0800 SKYWALK (759925) & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
One voucher per person
Limited spaces on Sat/Sun so booking in advance is essential
Min weight 30kg, max weight 127kg
Min age 10 years
Min height 1.3m
No refunds once purchase completed
No refunds or cashback unless required by law
Not to be used with any other offers
If you really need convincing...
Imagine you are walking along a narrow walkway around the outside of the Sky Tower, high above Auckland. There are no handrails, nothing but thin air and the city 192 metres below you!
You’ve got spectacular 360 degree panoramic views of Auckland, its hills, the harbour and the islands beyond. If you look down, you have a perfect bird’s eye view of the city far below.
During your SkyWalk experience, you’ll walk right around the Sky Tower, the tallest tower in the Southern Hemisphere, stopping at several points to:
• Have your photo taken.
• Admire incredible views of Auckland city and the sparkling harbour.
• Learn a little about Auckland history and landmarks.
• See how tiny cars and people look from 192 metres above.
• Hear the amazing story of the Auckland Sky Towers construction.
• Have a go at hanging over the edge!
Their knowledgeable guides will point out Auckland attractions, tell you stories about the city and challenge you to daredevil tricks. You may start out nervously clinging to your rope, but before you know it you’ll be waving at diners in the Sugar Club restaurant, hanging over the edge, and feeling on top of the world.