Voices of Sacred Earth Eco-Festival
$77.50 for One Adult's Full Entry Ticket to the Voices of Sacred Earth Eco Festival at Kawai Purapura, Worth $155
- Fine Print
- Retreat from the hustle and bustle and take a moment to reconnect with yourself, with others and with Mother Earth
- The Voices of Sacred Earth Festival marks the gathering of hundreds of people for a weekend of seminars, transformational workshops, and performance focusing on indigenous cultures, earth wisdom, sacred ceremony, well-being, and social change
- This 4th annual event brings together representatives of many countries and cultures who are eager to celebrate the change in consciousness
- Come and thrive in this opportunity to gather with indigenous wisdom keepers, elders, healers, ceremonial leaders, medicine people, caretakers, and guardians of spiritual teachings
- People of all ages are welcome to join this festival !
- The festival is from the 11th to the 13th of March 2016 at Kawai Purapura
- Your ticket will provide you with full access to all festival events, workshops, seminars, concerts and activities (Koha requested for special events)
- Come together with others to listen, collaborate, share, dance, discover and sing! Snap up your voucher today!
The Fine Print
Redeem voucher by presenting a printed copy upon arrival at the festival
Booking essential, subject to availability
Accommodation not included
Adults are 16 years and over
Festival dates March 11 - 13 , 2016
If you really need convincing...
This unique festival is located at the Kawai Purapura Retreat Centre, owned by The Prema Charitable Trust, founded in 1990.
Kawai Purapura is cradled within 19-acres of native New Zealand bush. It is a space where guests can quickly forget the suburban hustle and bustle nearby.
While you’re at the festival, peruse the delectable food on offer! The gathering brings you flavours from around the world, with cuisine ranging from Mediterranean falafels to Japanese sushi. Experience the dishes created by NZ award-winning caterer, Jaynee of “Food is Love”. Each meal is diverse and delicious! (Please note: there will be food stalls, a full kitchen and meals throughout the day so outside food is not permitted during the festival.)
This is New Zealand's unique chance to experience indigenous leaders, visionaries and inspirational speakers, healers, practitioners, artists and musicians - so don’t miss out! Grab this deal today!