$79.95 for 10 Child's Swimming Lessons incl. Pool Entry from CitySwim (value $159.90)
- Fine Print
- Improve your child's swimming skills with CitySwim!
- $79.95 for 10 swimming lessons (value $159.90)
- Valid for the next school term from May 2 to July 9.
- Group instruction, aimed at swimmers who want to progress from basic learn to swim programmes to a more structured style of tuition
- Minimum criteria: each child must be able to swim 30 meters unaided
- Valid for primary/intermediate school children up to 12 years old
- Programme designed by Gary Hurring, former Olympian, Commonwealth Games Gold medalist and NZ international coach
- Includes a child's 10 trip concession card, to be collected when redeeming voucher at reception
- Squad times 3:30pm Monday - Thursday or 3:45 and 5:15 on Saturdays
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 10/07/2016
Squad sizes will be restricted - bookings must be made by 2/5/2016
Bookings are essential and are subject to availability. Walk-ins not accepted
Minimum criteria: each child must be able to swim 30 meters unaided
24 hour cancellation policy applies, non-attendance and late cancellation voids voucher
All enquiries should be directed via email to email@example.com
Valid for 1 class per week
Times of squads will be at 3.30pm each day on Monday to Thursday or 3.45pm and 5.15pm on Saturdays
Valid for primary/intermediate school aged children up to 12 years old
Offer includes child's 10 trip concession card for pool entry. This must be displayed at each lesson, otherwise standard pool entry fee applies
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Redemption instructions can be found on your voucher
If you really need convincing...
Okay, so you're satisfied your child won't drown if you throw them overboard. (Don't throw your child overboard). But it's time to kick things up a notch. If you've got a kid who takes to the water like a duck, today's treat from CitySwim is just the thing.
Snap up 10 swimming lessons for $79.95 next term. Lessons start at the beginning of the next school term (May 2) and are weekly until July 9. Group instruction is aimed at swimmers who want to progress from basic learn to swim programmes to a more structured style of tuition. Children must be able to swim 30 metres unaided to take part in these lessons.
This offer also includes a child's 10 trip concession card for pool entry, which can be collected at reception when redeeming your voucher. This must be shown and stamped at each lesson, otherwise standard pool entry fee will apply.
The programme is designed by Gary Hurring (former Olympian, Commonwealth Games Gold medallist and NZ international coach) and uses experienced coaches, senior club swimmers (national and international ranked athletes), who already have experience in coaching primary/ intermediate school children, to develop the swimmers skills, confidence and fitness. The philosophy will be based on a structured programme and is designed to develop good technique and the ability to go on and join a structured junior swim club or other aquatic sports.
Water you waiting for? Click Buy Now and get swimming with CitySwim.