$8 for a 60min Bounce Session for One Person, or $15 for Two People at Uptown Bounce, Auckland & Wellington Locations Available (Value Up To $32)
- Fine Print
- Safety & Guidleines
- Why walk when you can leap, hop when you can flip or get bored when you can BOUNCE?
- Add a skip to your step with this exciting offer from Uptown Bounce!
- Grab a 60min session at Uptown Bounce - just choose from the following options:
- $8 for one person (value $16)
- $15 for two people (value $32)
- Choose to spend your hour hopping about at the Avondale or Grey Lynn locations in Auckland, or the Wellington location near the airport
- Experience interconnected trampolines wall-to-wall, angled trampolines that allow you to literally bounce off the walls, airbags, Olympic trampolines, wall running, dodgeball, slam dunk, parkour vaults, rock climbing wall, battle beam and more!
- Sessions run every hour on the hour, just book your spot online and enter your voucher code
- Fabulous fun for kids and grown-ups alike!
- Scrummy on-site cafe for a quick pitstop for you and re-fuel for them
- Check out the Uptown Safety guidelines under the Safety & Guidelines tab above
- Like them on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offere expires 1 May, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 4 for you & 4 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (online: https://uptownbounce.co.nz/choose-location & quote voucher code)
MUST BOOK ONLINE USING UNIQUE CODE
Book early to avoid disappointment as sessions do book out
Valid Monday - Sunday
Valid at location specified on voucher only
One voucher is valid for the number of people stated at the top of the voucher
Spectators are free
Uptown Bounce safety socks must be worn at all times and can be bought online or on site for $3 or BYO
Weight restriction of 110kgs
Safety & Rules must be adhered to: No jewellery, hats or items in pocket whilst on the trampoline; Wear comfortable clothing. Cafe on site - no food to be brought in
Must be used in 1 visit
1 uptown bounce session valid for an adult or child
Children under 12 must be actively supervised by a caregiver 14 or over. Actively supervised means: watching your child at all times. able to provide immediate assistance
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
EVERYDAY 9AM - 5PM
School and public holidays: 9am - 5pm
Exclusive Toddler Time: WEEKDAYS 9AM - 3PM, School and public holidays: weekday 9am session
MON - THU: 10AM - 6PM
FRI & SAT: 10AM - 7PM
SUN: 10AM - 6PM
School and public holidays: SUN - THU: 10AM - 6PM, FRI & SAT: 10AM - 7PM
MON, WED, SUN: 9AM - 6PM
TUES, THURS: 9AM - 8PM
FRI & SAT 9AM - 7PM
School and public holidays: MON - SAT 9AM - 7PM, SUN: 9AM - 6PM
Please understand the risks & take care.
Uptown Bounce is an action sports facility where injuries can happen. Like all sports, participants need to decide if the benefits of involvement are worth the risk of injury. Bouncing, rebounding using trampolines creates the risk for potential injury even when being safe. The potential for injury is greatly reduced when you:
Bounce within your skill level
Follow Uptown Bounce Rules & Guidelines
Watch out for other Bouncers
Our rules and guidelines are designed to keep everyone safe and minimise the chance of injury. Rules are shown in four categories: General Safety Rules (apply to the whole centre), Air Bag Safety Rules, “The Wall” Safety Rules, Slam Dunk rules & Dodgeball game rules. You will also find these rules displayed around Uptown bounce. Please read them carefully and follow them.
Children under 12 must be actively supervised by a caregiver 14 or over. Actively supervised means: watching your child at all times. Able to provide immediate assistance.
Uptown Bounce safety socks must be worn at all times.
Pay attention to advice given by Squad members. They are there to keep you safe.
Watch out for other bouncers & always allow mini-bouncers right of way.
Only one person on each trampoline at a time.
No double bouncing.
Safely land on two feet or your bum when bouncing.
Don’t attempt any activity beyond your skill level.
No double bouncing, wrestling or rough play.
No food or drink on or near the trampolines.
Don’t bounce or land on padding.
No bouncing when under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
If you really need convincing...
Shake off that stress or bounce off that boundless energy at Uptown Bounce! Grab a pal and discover the fun inside:
- MAIN COURT: Over 50 interconnected trampolines wall-to-wall, angled wall trampolines allow you to literally bounce off the walls
- SLAM DUNK: Hoops sit above runway trampolines, surrounded by padding. Mad hops.
- AIR BAG: Air bags provide a soft landing for your aerial acrobatics.
- DODGEBALL: For the competitive junkies.
- BATTLE BEAM (Avondale only): Gladiator-style combat held on a high beam above an airbag.
- PERFORMANCE AREA (Avondale & Wellington only): Wall running & Olympic trampoline into air bag.
- ROCK CLIMBING WALL (Avondale & Wellington only): Rock-climbing wall elevated high over an airbag.
- PARKOUR VAULT: Fixed boxes within the park allow the parkour athletes to practice their moves.
- HALF PIPE (Avondale only): trampoline half pipe!!!
Bounce sessions run every hour and booking online in advance is recommended as sessions can book out. Ensure to arrive at least 15 minutes before your session to maximise bounce time!
Uptown Bounce makes safety their top priority while providing kids and grown-ups a fun place to blow off some steam! Check out their spring-loaded trampoline playground for yourself!
Snap up your vouchers and book your session online! Grab yours before they leap out the door!