Roselands Waitomo Caves
$80 for a 1 Night Stay for 2 People or $130 for 2 Nights incl. Barbecue Buffet Lunch at Roselands Waitomo Caves
- Fine Print
- 2 ways to stay and play at the beautiful Roselands Waitomo Caves:
- $80 for 1 night for 2 people (value $172)
- $130 for 2 nights for 2 people (value $272)
- Just five minutes' drive from the world famous Waitomo Caves
- Stay in a queen sized self-contained Farm Stay unit, complete with kitchenette, 50" flatscreen, Blu-ray player & more!
- Each option includes a delicious traditional barbecue buffet menu lunch for 2
- Keen to bring the family? Add extra people for $15 per person per night, or $30 with lunch (room sleeps max. 4 people)
- Beautiful setting within award-winning gardens & native bush
- Daytime activities on-site for the whole family - take a peek at their website!
- Find out more on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 16 October, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you & 4 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 07 878 7611 & quote voucher code)
Not valid on statutory holidays
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Entire value must be used in 1 visit
For the 2 night option, lunch is only available for 1 of the 2 days of your stay. Normal lunch rates apply thereafter
Additional people: $15 extra per person per night or $30 extra per person per night, including lunch. Max of 4 people
Check-in is from 12pm, check-out is 10am
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Relax and kick back at Roselands Waitomo Caves - the perfect retreat for exploring cave country!
You'll stay in your very own 'Farm Stay' accommodation, suitable for sleeping one couple and two singles. This tidy little unit is fully self-contained with a toilet, shower, kitchenette, fridge/freezer, microwave, 50" flatscreen TV, Blu-ray player, free to air satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities, queen bed, king single and roll-away. Necessities supplied.
Situated on an elevated site between the restaurant and homestead, the unit is safe and secure with ample parking.
Their lawn tennis court is available for use and they provide tennis racquets and balls free of charge. Or take a leisurely stroll around the gardens and mingle with all of the farm animals.
Up for a bit of adventure? The fabulous activities on offer include the golf challenge, helicopter flights and clay bird shooting - and of course you're only a five minute drive from the world-famous Waitomo Caves, where you can take on everything from glow worm tours to black water rafting.
You'll also enjoy a delicious barbecue buffet lunch per person, with your choice of NZ premium export grade sirloin steak, marinated NZ hoki fish, marinated chicken tenderloin, or NZ green-lipped mussels. All barbecue lunch meals are served with a great selection of freshly made sides and a delicious dessert. You'll have the opportunity to dine outside, either on the decks or under their spectacular old cherry tree, and to enjoy the views of the surrounding award winning gardens and native bush which is teeming with bird life.