Around Waiheke Tours
$89 for a Craft Beer & Wine Tour for One Person incl Platter Lunch from Around Waiheke Tours (Value $179)
- Fine Print
- Tour Times
- Craft with coloured paper, scissors and stickers may not be your cup of tea, but craft beer is definitely your brew of choice!
- Sip and savour the fabulous flavours of Waiheke Island with today’s sensational offer!
- $89 for a craft beer and wine tour including platter lunch (value $179)
- First stop will be Dellows where you will enjoy a tasting of 2 wines including bubbles and a liqueur followed by a food platter
- Then it will be off to Relativity Brewing, and lastly will be one of Waiheke’s leading vineyards where you will taste some of Waiheke’s world class wines. (The particular vineyard will depend on availability on the day)
- This is the perfect, hassle-free escape away from the hustle and bustle of cosmopolitan Auckland
- You’ll be in knowledgeable and professional hands, who can give you an insider's’ insight into Waiheke with the love and passion of a local
- Check out the 'Tour Times' tab for more info on getting there and back
- Make sure you don’t miss out on your chance to sample a slice of heaven with today’s sensational offer!
- *Ferry fare not included
The Fine Print
Expires 10 February 2017
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (book online at: http://www.aroundwaiheketours.
Entire value must be used in 1 visit
Online booking essential, subject to availability
R18 (ID required)
Trips run every Sat & Sun
Does not include ferry fare
Not available to groups larger than 7
The tour is unable to meet the Sealink Ferry from Half Moon Bay, Pakuranga. If you are using this service, please find your own way to join the tour at Oneroa
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
Tour Times Start Times
1.00pm: Catch the Fullers ferry from Downtown Auckland at the Ferry Terminal at the bottom of Queen St. to Waiheke Island. Ferry ticket extra.
1.45pm: Arrives at the Matiatia Ferry Terminal on Waiheke Island where your driver will meet you.
2.00pm: Tour departs from the bus stop opposite the Post Shop in the main village of Oneroa.
Tour returns to Oneroa Post Shop and then to the Waiheke Ferry Terminal for the 6.15pm ferry back to Downtown Auckland. The trip takes about 40 minutes.
Our tour is unable to meet the Sealink Ferry from Half Moon Bay, Pakuranga. If you are using this service, please find your own way to join the tour at Oneroa.
If you really need convincing...
Come over to Waiheke Island, just 45 minutes by ferry from Downtown Auckland and enjoy our Waiheke Wine and Beer Tour.
Waiheke is famous for its great wines but it also has a growing reputation as a Craft Beer destination. This is an opportunity to not only savour world class award winning wines, but also taste some flavoursome craft beers on a fun laid back tour without the worries of finding your way around this beautiful island.
Enjoy the fabulous vistas on this stunning destination. Simply sit back and enjoy yourself. There’s even a delectable platter lunch included! You’ll be met by the tour when you arrive at Matiatia ferry terminal after your cruise from downtown.
First stop will be Dellows where you will enjoy a tasting of 2 wines including bubbles and a liqueur followed by a food platter.
Your Platter could include a selection of the following: salmon, salami, Kapiti cheese, olives, grapes, quince jelly, Ploughman's chutney, dried apricots, breads or crackers.
Then it will be off to Boogie Van Brewing, a 650 litre capacity craft brewery based in Ostend. BVB is run by husband & wife team Rick Paladino & Rochelle Wordsworth, who took over the brewery (previously known as Relativity Brewing and founded by Ale Brewing Chaps) in April of 2016 after moving back to New Zealand from San Francisco.
Brewer Rick, originally from Colorado, will be refocusing the beer line-up towards a more West Coast US style. 2016 marks the official relaunch of the brewery as Boogie Van Brewing, a brand inspired by custom van culture and stoner rock.
The third stop will be one of Waiheke’s leading vineyards where you will taste some of Waiheke’s world class wines. The particular vineyard will depend on availability on the day.