Little Hero Pictures
$9 for an Adult Ticket to the Wellington Premiere of the Award Winning NZ Sci Fi Comedy Movie, This Giant Papier Mache Boulder is Actually Really Heavy, at The Paramount Cinema on Tuesday 20 September, incl. Welcome Drink & Nibbles (Value $20)
- Fine Print
- When a keen Kiwi filmmaker has created a space movie to rival all you know about space movies, you know that’s some viewing you just gotta clap your eyes on! Be enlightened at the exciting Wellington premiere screening for this cutting-edge creation!
- It tells the story of three ordinary guys thrust into the world of a B-grade, 1960s space flick
- Pay a teeny $9 for 1 Adult Ticket to see the multi-award winning sci-fi comedy, This Giant Papier Mache Boulder is Actually Really Heavy (value $20)
- Welcome drink and nibbles included
- This film has been enthusiastically received at international festivals, winning awards for 'Best Comedy' (twice), 'Best Sci-fi' and 'Best Independent Film'
- Day: Tuesday 20 September, 2016
- Time: from 7.00pm (8.00pm movie)
- Join the cast and crew on the red carpet at the Wellington Premiere of NZ's First Space Movie
- Dress to impress or dress up spacey!
- The premiere will take place at Paramount Cinema, 25 Courtenay Place, Wellington
- Like This Giant Papier Mache Boulder is Actually Really Heavy on Facebook
- And don't forget to check out their website
The Fine Print
Valid for Wellington Premiere Screening event at Paramount Cinema only this Tuesday 20 September 2016
Entire value must be used in 1 visit
No bookings necessary - present voucher on arrival
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 10 for you & 10 as gifts)
Event opens at 7:00pm for pre-movie drink & nibbles with Feature Film starting at 8:00pm
Must be 18 years or older to consume alcohol
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
Come as you are or in your favourite Sci Fi Costume!
If you really need convincing...
A barrel of laughs all wrapped up in a low-budget universe is one stellar way to spend an evening! Snap up your ticket today!
This Giant Papier Mache Boulder Is Actually Really Heavy is an epic sci-fi action comedy in the vein of Galaxy Quest meets Monty Python. It tells the story of three ordinary guys thrust into the world of a B-grade, 1960s space flick. Trapped in a low-budget universe, they soon discover latex monsters and evil space villains are the least of their problems...
Get all dolled up (or spaced-up) and attend Wellington’s premiere screen of the film! The event takes place on Tuesday 20 September at Paramount Cinema. Along with viewing the award-winning film, you’ll also enjoy drinks, nibbles and great fellow guests including the cast and crew!
Grab your voucher today and enjoy a night of the unexpected, because after all, This Giant Papier Mache Boulder Is Actually Really Heavy.