Sweet Release Cakes & Treats
$9 for a 'Dough My Goodness' Ice Cream Doughnut or $10 for a Vegan 'Dough My Goodness' from Sweet Release Cakes & Treats
- Fine Print
- Today's treat from Sweet Release has to be tasted to be believed!
- $9 for a 'Dough My Goodness' Ice Cream Doughnut (value $15)
- $10 for a Vegan 'Dough My Goodness' Ice Cream Doughnut (value $18)
- 'Dough My Goodness' is an extravagant indulgence - an ice cream sundae in a doughnut cone with 4 scoops of ice cream, whipped cream, ganache and salted caramel. Mmmmmhmmm!
- Sweet Release Cakes & Treats have been wowing Wellington since August 2014 with delicious baked goods, a huge range of vegetarian and vegan treats and customised cakes.
- Valid from Thursday April 21.
- Check them out and like them on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Offer valid from 21/4/2016 to 11/07/2016
No appointments required - walk-ins OK
Only available Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, subject to availability
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Redemption instructions can be found on your voucher
If you really need convincing...
Guys, my sweet tooth is freaking out about today's treat from Sweet Release.
Today the awesome folks at Sweet Release are offering their famous 'Dough My Goodness' ice cream in a doughnut cone! The ice cream doughnut cone craze that's been sweeping the world has hit Wellington with a bang and Sweet Release is definitely where it's at.
The regular option comes with 4 scoops of ice cream (choose from Jelly Tip, vanilla, chocolate or orange chocolate chip), whipped cream, ganache and Sweet Release salted caramel sauce.
The vegan option comes with 4 scoops of vegan ice cream (choose from vanilla, banana or chocolate), whipped coconut cream, dark Ghana ganache and Sweet Release vegan salted caramel sauce.
While you're there, why not grab yourself something else off their delicious menu? These guys are dedicated to providing the vegans and vegetarians of our fine city with amazing things to eat, including vegan pies, toasties, nachoes and salads with homemade vegan aioli. And I haven't even gotten started about their huge range of delicious sweet treats - brownies, inception cookies, cupcakes, cheesecake and their famous salted caramel. Mmmhmmm.
Sweet Release Cakes & Treats are world famous in Wellington. Owner Kristine Bartley opened the business in August 2014 after turning to baking as a way of dealing with health issues and Sweet Release has quickly become the place to go for original, innovative and (most importantly) delicious treats. Their all vegan lunch menu caters to those dealing with chronic illnesses which usually come with diet restrictions.
Let your sweet tooth sweet talk you into clicking Buy Now on this great treat from Sweet Release. Your taste buds will thank you for it!