Clip 'N Climb at the YMCA Adventure Centre
$9 for a Single Entry or $32 for a Family Pass to Clip 'N Climb at the YMCA Adventure Centre (value up to $64)
- Fine Print
- Clip 'N Climb values strong people, strong families and strong communities, and they are offering this amazing treat for you and your family to enjoy.
- Choose from School Holiday and Off Peak options:
- $9 for Single Entry - April School Holidays
- $32 for Family Entry - April School Holidays
- $9 for Single Entry - Off Peak (Wed - Fri afternoons, non-school holidays)
- $32 for Family Entry - Off Peak (Wed - Fri afternoons, non-school holidays)
- Fun for the whole family - no minimum or maximum age.
- No belay partner (someone to hold the other end of the rope) - it's fully-automated fun - so just clip on to your harness and away you go! The system will gently lower back down to the ground - so so simple!
- While you're there, enjoy 2-for-1 'Leaps of Faith' or their vertical slide for just $5, or $7 for both - just ask the team when you arrive.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 8/07/2016
Bookings essential, subject to availability
Please note the following validity:
April School Holidays - valid Saturday 16th April until Sunday 1st of May 2016 from 10am Monday to Sunday with last session at 5pm.
Off Peak - valid Wednesday - Friday from Wednesday 4th of May until expiry of Friday 8th of July for the following session times: 4pm, 5pm, 6pm & 7pm. Not valid on Saturdays and Sundays.
Closed ANZAC Day.
Family pass covers either 2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children
1 voucher is valid for entry for 1 person
Bonus offer from the team at Clip 'N Climb: enjoy 2-for-1 Leaps of Faith OR their vertical slide for just $5 on the day of your climb or $7 for both - payable directly to Clip 'N Climb
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
Monday & Tuesday
CLOSED (except for group bookings)
5pm to 8:15pm (last session starts at 7pm)
Thursday to Friday
4pm to 8:15pm (last session starts at 7pm)
Saturday & Sunday
10am to 6:15pm (last session starts at 5pm)
If you really need convincing...
Clip 'N Climb is the most innovative new indoor climbing concept to have emerged in the last decade and is now operated by the YMCA Christchurch who are offering this great treat to reflect their core values: Strong People - Strong Families and Strong Communities.
All Clip 'N Climb sessions start on the hour and include a 15 minute period for getting on harnesses and listening to a safety briefing. This is followed by 60 minutes of full on climbing.
There are 38 different climbs for you to enjoy. You don't need a belay partner (someone to hold the other end of the rope) as there are automatic belay devices on every climb. Just clip them onto your harness and away you go! When you're finished, just let go and the device will gently lower you back to the ground.
It is incredibly popular with families, friends, schools, youth groups, sports teams, works socials and corporates alike. There is no minimum or maximum age, making it suitable from preschoolers to senior citizens. Come along with your family and see for yourself: climbing is a fun activity for everyone. Find out who can jump the farthest, climb the highest or race up their speed wall the fastest. There are plenty of challenges for all ages.
While you're there, you can take advantage of this neat bonus offer - 2 for 1 'Leaps of Faith' or Vertical Slide for just $5 on the day of your climb. Can't decide? Get both for $7. This is payable directly to Clip 'N Climb - just ask the team when you arrive.