$9.50 for $19, $25 for $50 or $50 for $100 to Spend on Takeaway (Options for Dine-In) at Beehive Cafe
- Fine Print
- Treat your tastebuds to deliciousness at the Beehive Cafe!
- $9.50 for $19 to spend take away
- $25 for $50 to spend take away
- $50 for $100 to spend take away
- $25 for $50 to spend dine in
- $50 for $100 to spend dine in
- Enjoy delicious Malaysian cuisine with heaps of great options to choose from - main meals between $15-$18
- Entrees, mains and desserts, all prepared with traditional ingredients and freshly ground spices to create mouth-watering aromas and flavours
- Specialties include chicken curry, rendang, chicken and lamb korma, thai green chicken, mango lassi, roti and much more!
- Beautiful surroundings in Thorndon, with free Wi-Fi and a great outdoor area
- Available Monday - Friday, 3.30pm - 7.30pm
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 23 December, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you & 2 as gifts)
A maximum of 25% of food & beverage credit may be spent on alcohol
Available from 3.30 - 7.30pm, Monday to Friday - please order no later than 7pm
Vouchers can be combined
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
100 Molesworth St
If you really need convincing...
I was planning on cooking dinner, but inspiration hasn't quite hit yet. So I'm just going to sit here until it does.
My stomach can't take this waiting any more! Time to head down to Beehive Cafe for some delicious Malaysian cuisine!
Known for striking that mouth-watering balance between the sweet, salty, sour and hot, Malaysian cuisine serves up the inspiration you've been looking for. Use your voucher towards either entrees, mains or desserts, all prepared with traditional ingredients including freshly ground spices adding to the mouth-watering aroma and flavour.
Specialities include chicken curry, rendang, chicken and lamb korma, thai green chicken, fish curry, fish sambal, roti chanai, garlic roti and their famous peanut sauce! Or why not enjoy donor kebabs - there are beef, chicken, chickpea and vegetarian options available. There are also great things to drink like milkshakes, mango lassi, orange and banana smoothies, along with a range of great gluten free and vegetarian options.
Whether you're keen to eat in or take away, Beehive Cafe has just what you need. Their Thorndon location has beautiful surroundings and a terrific outdoor area for when Wellington puts on a good day - they've also got free Wi-Fi. Nice!
No need to wait - just hit that Buy Now button and head on down to Beehive Cafe!