NZ Self Defence Academy
$98 for a Travel Self Defence Seminar, 9am - 3pm December 10 from New Zealand Self Defence Academy (Value $320)
- Fine Print
- Travel with confidence you know how to defend yourself should anything go wrong with today's offer from NZ Self Defence Academy
- $98 for 6 hour Travel Self Defence Seminar (Value $320)
- The seminar takes place 10 December from 9am to 3pm at 4-8 Oxford Terrace, Newtown
- You'll learn how to be aware of your surroundings, gain the confidence to enjoy your holiday and the necessary skills to protect yourself from violent confrontations
- Krav Maga was created for use in the Israeli miltary and has been developed and refined since the 1930s to the most effective self defence system in the world
- Your qualified KMG Instructor has been trained and assessed by members of the KMG Global Instructor Team in Israel
- NZSDA is affiliated and supported by the KMG (Krav Maga Global)
- For more information, check out their website
- Be sure to like them on Facebook
The Fine Print
Seminar on 10 December, 2016 from 9am - 3pm
Location: 4-8 Oxford Terrace, Newtown, Wellington
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you & 2 as gifts)
Register online before attending seminar at: http://www.selfdefenceacademy.co.nz/register-for-event/
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
You will need t-shirt, tracksuit bottoms/training trousers and training shoes/sneakers
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Heading on some overseas travel? You lucky thing! Close your eyes and picture it: beautiful scenery, exciting new food, not knowing what to do when someone tries to mug you for your hard-earned cash...
That last one is definitely not what you want! If you're heading on your big OE, travelling to somewhere a bit out of your comfort zone, travelling alone or want to make sure you're absolutely prepared for the nasty and unexpected, today's treat is for you.
Our mates at New Zealand Self Defence Academy are back with a Travel Self Defence Seminar for just $98. The seminar runs from 9am to 3pm December 10 at 4-8 Oxford Terrace in Newtown, and is a great way to make sure you're able to protect yourself, should things go wrong.
With this course you'll learn how to be aware of your surroundings and still enjoy your holiday without worrying about your safety. You'll cover topics like:
Safety on a bus or in a taxi
Protecting against home invasion (camping or flat)
Defence against attacks in pubs or on streets
Defence against sticks, knives, chokes and bear hugs
Andre Maritz, the director of New Zealand Self Defence Academy, is a qualified IKMF and KMG instructor with 35 years' experience. He's passionate about what Krav Maga offers - not only helping people to learn how to protect themselves and their loved ones, but also keeping fit while learning a valuable skill. After a violent carjacking in South Africa his experience of what it takes to survive an attack, both mentally and physically, spurred him on to find a self defence system that can be taught quickly and used effectively. He found that in Krav Maga - it's effective, easy to learn, builds confidence and is good for all fitness levels.
Click Buy Now on this offer and be prepared, thanks to NZ Self Defence Academy.